cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
WANTED!!! West Coast Lighthouse Postcard Traders. #152768 10/17/02 01:20 PM
lhlover Offline OP
OP Offline
As most of you know, I have started several Lighthouse postcard Round Robins and have had a GREAT response. But there is one problem - 95% of those on the robins are from the East Coast! This is a great way to exchange 10 postcards at once to people all over the US, but we need more of you from the West Coast (actually anywhere outside of New England smile ) to join us. Michigan is always greatly accepted too. If you are interested in trading LIGHTHOUSE postcards, please email me at bjexum@floridalighthouses.org and I will add you to the next round robin.

To read the rules, go to: Round Robin Rules Thread . Thank you for joining. I hope you enjoy trading and collecting a bunch of postcards from the East Coast! laugh But remember, anyone interested may join the robins, whether from NY or Washington state.

I'm beginning to think that East Coast Lighthouse Lovers are just more interested in collecting and trading Lighthouse postcards than West Coast Lighthouse Lovers! :p

BonnieJean
bjexum@floridalighthouses.org
Visit: www.floridalighthouses.org
Re: WANTED!!! West Coast Lighthouse Postcard Traders. #152769 11/11/02 01:22 PM
lhlover Offline OP
OP Offline
Okay, the Round Robins are making their way back to me. As soon as I receive them I will switch the mailing order and re-mail them. If any one else (especially West coast or Central US) is interested in joining the robins let me know. I will add you to the next robin going out. smile Hope all of you already in the robins are enjoying it. wink Can't wait to see what cards are coming my way! cool

BonnieJean
bjexum@floridalighthouses.org
Visit: www.floridalighthouses.org

Moderated by  Dave H 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,980
Posts184,642
Members2,583
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Rock), 1,825 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
coloradolights, PortageRivrLight, DenizensofDeep, Rtubbs, SafeHarbor
2583 Registered Users