Two and ˝ years of Hatteras on ebay.
I went through all the listing that I did on the top ten on ebay for the revised Hatteras #101R for the last 2.5 years. There has been many Hatteras on ebay and the following is not a complete list but only the ones that I listed at the time of review on the “top ten on ebay”. I started with the most recent on top. Remember as you read from the top to the bottom, the prices that I stated at the top was not known at the time I stated the ones on the bottom. I probally should have turn the listing around so we could follow the years from the beginning, but I didn't.

2/08/07
1. Cape Hatteras NC 1991 * HL# 102 $610
Quote:
This item is in mint condition. The box shows that this was sent out in 1991. The original box is in great shape and still has the price tag from 1994. It reads, Cape Hatteras, NC #3867 of 5500
Going by the number and by the type of Antiquing used I would have to say this is a Malaysian made.

5/29/2006
2. Cape Hatteras NC 1991 * HL# 102 $405
quote:

Quote:
# 5019 / 5500 has a lightening rod. Piece includes original box, COA and 1989 commemorative lighthouse stamp issued by the USPS. It is in mint condition, has never been displayed. Comes from a smoke free home.
This one obviously looks never displayed. Short stubby rod, which is very common for the later Hatteras’s. This is right down the center for the going price. The Hatteras goes on ebay between $250 to $650. The Hatteras has had more figurines made of it than any other lighthouse and the L.E. still is able to keep a strong secondary market. Not only does the L.E. but also the first open edition #401 and the thumbnail carries a good market demand.

5/29/2006

3. # 102 Cape Hatteras $256.99

Quote:
Harbour Lights Limited Edition # 102 Cape Hatteras, NC 1991 serial number 5174 of 5500. This lighthouse has lightning rod. Lighthouse is signed by Bill Younger founder of Harbour Lights. Piece comes with Certificate of Authenticity, and original box. Collector is downsizing and is selling entire collection. There is no reserve and piece will sell at your bidding price. Piece is in very good condition and has been displayed in curio cabinet in a non-smoking environment.
This is why we follow ebay. This is about the best deal you are ever going to find on the #102 Hatteras. Nothing wrong with it. It just got snuck through.

10/11/05
4.Cape Hatteras # 102 $501.00
quote:

Quote:
This is one of the original lighthouses that were made in Canada at Castle Studios, Inc. It is the revised version 5234 made. Smoke free house hold. Mint in box.
No surprises here, except for the number. The owner did not release the number except for request. No wonder the number is the famous number in Revelation identifying those of the Anti-Christ. The number 666. I have often wondered if any collectors had problems with this number on their collectables and would this number drive down its value. Well this seller wasn’t taking any chances. $501 is the going price for a MIB Hatteras with original box. In fact it may be on the low side since it is a three digit with a white castle studios box.

7/19/05
5. CAPE HATTERAS #102 NORTH CAROLINA $399.95

Quote:
THIS PIECE'S NUMBER IS 3612/5,500 and is in New, Mint condition, Come with orginal box and all paper work and C.O.A.
Going price. Since I started TTOE the lowest Cape Hatteras was $319 and the highest was $ 970 just last March. There was one as low as $238 but it didn't make the top ten listing.

March 5, 2005

6.#102 Cape Hatteras $970
Quote:
Flag Number 937 of 5500. Made in Canada- White Castle Studios Box. Has Lightning Rod. Lightning rod is bent. This is in Good Condition. No Chips, Cracks or Breaks. Original Box. Box Labels and numbers match the Item.
I haven’t seen a bid this high for a Cape Hatteras since Bill auction off one of his private stash at the Collectors show in Atlanta. It had 60 bids and most of them are from two bidders. They bided it up from $133 with an intense competitive 53 bids. The highest bid that I have tract in the past couple of years was $700 The fact that it is made in Canada should have nothing to do with it being more valuable. With Canadians having numbers as high as 3500 they are no way harder to find than a Malaysian made. Apparently this seller bought 41 others Harbour Lights and 14 A.B from a Garage Sale for an average price of $21.50 a piece.

02-22-2005

7. Cape Hatteras #101 $345.99

Quote:
This sculpture is hand numbered 5304 of 5500. It is in very good condition with only a few minor signs of wear (some paint on black strip wearing off).
This might have run on the low side since it has some paint wear on it.
Again on the low side of what the Hatteras has been going for. This is definitely the time to buy a Cape Hatteras.

1-15-05

8.Cape Hatteras 101 5021/5500 $474.99

Quote:
In excellent condition and has original box and was never displayed.
This is on the low side of the ebay going price.
Ebay prices last year $238 to $700
Market value $550 to $650

12-25-2004

9.Cape Hatteras 101 4738/5500 $400

Quote:
In excellent condition and has original box and bubble bag packaging.
This is on the low side of the ebay going price.
Ebay prices this year $238 to $700
Market value $550 to $650

12/12/04

10.Cape Hatteras $600

Quote:
# 529 is quite low in the production. This piece has a lightning rod. It is signed by Bill Younger, '95. Malaysian sticker on the bottom. In mint condition with Certificate of Authenticity. Harbour Lights blue box with matching edition number.
Going price. This usually goes for between $500 to $700 with original box and $300 to $450 with out box. There has been some ebay bargins not too long ago. With box one went for $238 and the other went for $350

11-22-2004

11. Cape Hatteras $316

Quote:
It comes in its original box, has never been displayed. The box does not have a label on it and it is made in Malaysia. The edition number is 4655.
This is definitely on the low side. Probably the biggest thing that brought the price down was that the seller shows a standard Harbour Light picture of the Cape Hatteras GLOW.
He then added a note below stating he inadvertently used the wrong picture for the lighthouse. To late, mistakes like this puts doubt in bidders minds. When it comes to rare and expensive Harbour Lights actual pictures are a must.

09/24/04
12.Cape Hatteras – HL102 $510.10
Malaysian 3646 /5500 with original box and stamp.

This is the going price on ebay.

07-23-2004

13. Hatteras 101 at $510 – In the going price range for a CH-2. .

DANIEL