Over the past few months, I've managed to add fifteen lightning rod HL's and three AP's to my collection thanks to postings in the New Marketplace, right here at the CF. The New Marketplace continues to be the best resource to buy and sell HL's, and to locate those very hard to find pieces.

I'm sure each and everyone of you that visits the CF always stops to check what is going on at the New Marketplace. I know I do. Sometimes I think folks only read the newer listings but I've found through experience that I get inquiries about postings I made many weeks before.

I also feel the New Marketplace brings new people to the CF. Some of them become regulars while others stop by, sell some HL's, and then move on. That's okay too because their brief couple of posts may land a prize HL for a collector from our regular group. The best part is it's a win-win situation for those involved.

By participating at the CF, we are definitely connected collectors. We receive the latest updates from Harbour Lights that is first, fast, and factual. We are allowed the opportunity to speak our concerns and wishes about current and future pieces. We buy HL's. We sell HL's. We trade HL's. Isn't that what collecting is all about?

The best part about the New Marketplace, and the CF in general, is it's free to anyone who wants to join in. So if you're a stranger who just happend to stumble on to our site, please sit and stay awhile. Read what we have to offer, register with us and join in with replies or start a new topic. Guaranteed if you have a question, you will always get an answer.

smile Bob smile