cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Maybe you can win a Limited Edition of SOUTHEAST LIGHT #141546 11/11/01 01:38 AM
L
ladylightkeeper Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Please go to the General Forums and read the posting titled: "Our third wacko pin, 2002: something SPECIAL!" This will explain how you can help in the preservation of the famous SOUTHEAST LIGHT on Block Island, RI, --- and possibly win yourself a Harbour Lights Limited Edition of this HL-128 sculpture.

I and my Wacko Pin Committee welcome all new posters here on the Forums. You will find a lot of informative and exciting news about lighthouses all over our country by reading all of the various Forums here.

My name is Barbara Hupp, and I have been posting here for about 4 or 5 years. My handle is Ladylightkeeper, and I am most interested in getting involved in lighthouse preservation activities (hence I started this pin project). Being a retired -teacher, I have an ingrained desire to "teach" and wanted to acquaint more people with our famous sentinels and how anyone even at a local level CAN help to preserve them. To this purpose, my husband and I founded the New England Lighthouse Lovers club, which has helped several needy lights in this region.

I look forward to getting to know you; to meet you someday at a HL event; and to correspond with you via e-mail on lighthouse topics.

Keeping the Flame in New England

------------------
ladylightkeeper

ladylightkeeper
Re: Maybe you can win a Limited Edition of SOUTHEAST LIGHT #141547 11/16/01 03:12 AM
JoanieO Offline
Hi Lady Lightkeeper,

I was at the Baltimore Reunion and attended the Connected Collectors meeting Thursday evening. I must have seen you there but don't think we actually met or spoke to each other. I ordered the two NELL pins before the reunion and purchased the set of pins that evening. I plan I purchasing one or more of the Wacko 2002 pins. Hope to get to meet you in person at a future event.
JoanieO

JoanieO

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,328 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users