Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The Harbour Lights Forum 500 #139481 08/12/99 11:11 PM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
This isn't an automobile race. This isn't a new type of vehicle or tire. It's another milestone for the contributors of this forum. Thanks to the efforts of John Chidester and the folks at Harbour Lights, we are participating in one of the best and friendliest sites on the Internet.

These efforts have brought us 500 registered people who visit the site often, if not on a daily basis. Granted, some are a little shy and haven't posted anything, but I would bet dollars to donuts they read what is posted here each week.

A "Tip of the Captain's Cap" to John and the folks at Harbour Lights for affording us the opportunity to participate at this great and informative site. May our circle of friends continue to grow and surpass any similar site anywhere on the Internet!

Bob

Re: The Harbour Lights Forum 500 #139482 08/12/99 11:51 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
Thanks, Bob...

...Don't want to rain on the parade, but it's necessary that I point out the "Collector Forums" are provided as a service of Lighthouse Keepers.

There is no connection between Lighthouse Keepers and Harbour Lights.

Re: The Harbour Lights Forum 500 #139483 08/13/99 08:42 AM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Oops, I stand corrected. I also apologize for not mentioning Lighthouse Keepers. We can't forget how this whole thing got started.

Younger & Associates recognized talent when they made the decision to link up with John Chidester and Lighthouse Keepers by having John handle their web site and link it to the ever-popular Collector's Forum.

Today, most of us consider this site to be one site when in fact it is actually two sites. The Collector's Forum is provided by Lighthouse Keepers and the HL web site is provided by Younger & Associates.

No matter how you look at it, it is one of the most informative and best sites on the Internet. I would say it is a "match made in heaven."

If you love lighthouses and Harbour Lights Collectibles, then you will love this site (both of them!). Visit us often and see what's new!

Bob

Re: The Harbour Lights Forum 500 #139484 08/13/99 09:05 AM
Lighthousedude Offline
Bob,

I couldn't agree with you more!

I make every effort to visit at least once a day to see what's happening.

I enjoy the reading and contributing as well.

The people I've "met" through this site are the nicest people. Lighthouses bring out the best in everyone.

It's great for me to have these forums because most of the people I'involved with are not what you would consider "lighthose nuts" like all of us. So the forums allow me to express my views and share in the opinions of others.

And most of all it's FUN!!

Keep the Flame All!

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Dave H), 1,256 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users