Print Thread
Pharos Series #1331 01/14/00 08:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We just got a call from our regular HL dealer asking if we want the Pharos Series. He says he is getting pieces from the British Isles and Ireland and that they are limited. But that's about the extent of our knowledge. Other than a couple of mentions earlier in the year about them coming out and maybe being limited to the European market (which is obviously not the case).

I cannot find anything on the Harbour Lights webpage, but then some of the info I have heard says they are not under the auspices of Harbour Lights. I can only find limited info on them here in the forum. So what aren't I doing correctly in my search?

Anyone know of any images available that can be viewed? Any information about Pharos Series would be appreciated so that we can make our decision and get back to our dealer.

By the way, my dealer has two Bill dolls looking for a good home in case any of you are looking for one.

Thanks,
Karen

[This message has been edited by Michael and Karen Power (edited 01-14-2000).]

Re: Pharos Series #1332 01/14/00 08:48 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Hey Sean, ...Did you have to show me the ones with red on them? I was going to try to avoid that series. I'm running out of storage space! Where am I going to put all these boxes?

Bob

Re: Pharos Series #1333 01/15/00 03:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sean,

Thanks a lot. That is a real help.

Now can someone tell me why I didn't find that thread when I did a general search for Pharos on the entire Forum? What could I have done wrong?

Karen

[This message has been edited by Michael and Karen Power (edited 01-15-2000).]

Re: Pharos Series #1334 01/15/00 03:52 AM
Art Offline
Karen, I don't think you're doing anything wrong. The search function still does not seem to be woking properly for "All Active Forums and Archives", although it does seem to work when you target a particular Forum.

John has been working 'round the clock to restore our beloved Forums. Looks like he's almost 'there'. We need be patient just a little longer.

------------------
-Art

-Art
Re: Pharos Series #1335 01/15/00 03:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you Gentlemen. I appreciate all your help. I have all the patience in the world for the great job that Saint John does with the Forum and all its workings. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't operator error!

Bob, we decided not to purchase the Pharos Collection from our dealer, do you want me to have him hold the red ones for you???

Or if there are is anyone else out there who wants these on an auto ship, let me know and I'll put you in touch with our dealer. I promised him a call back by Monday. He is definitely one of the best dealers we have ever had the pleasure dealing with.

Karen

[This message has been edited by Michael and Karen Power (edited 01-15-2000).]

Re: Pharos Series #1336 01/15/00 05:30 PM
Webmaster Offline
Saint
Saint
Searches used a continuously updated 'index' of the text of the messages.

I updated the index last night. In searching today for 'pharos', and selecting ALL THE FORUMS, found 20 threads.

Note that you can choose which Forum to search in or choose "ALL"

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Rock), 871 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users