Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
It's easy! Trust me! #131884 03/31/99 09:34 AM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Welcome! If you are reading this there is a good chance you are new to the Forum. On behalf of the Harbour Lights (HL) Family, I extend a sincere welcome and hope you visit often. Movement within the Forum is extremely simple. "Try it..you'll like it!"

Whether you are a serious collector or just purchased your first HL, you can find volumes of information within this Forum and especially on the Harbour Lights Web Site. Sit back and start pressing those keys! You will be pleased with what you find.

Don't ever forget that the most important thing in this Forum is YOU! It's people like YOU that compose this group that frequents this site two and three times daily. They are share a common bond that can take them to a place where they can sit back and relax while learning more about their favorite hobby (more like a way of life), collecting Harbour Lights.

Well you made it this far! You've started at the top of the page and now it's time to start scrolling down and viewing the rest of the posts. It's factual (well sometimes), it's fun (all the time), and best of all it's free!

Best advice I could give you at this point is "ask questions". You will be pleasantly surprised on how quickly you will find an answer.

That's it for now!

Re: It's easy! Trust me! #131885 03/31/99 08:54 PM
F
FredKuhl Offline
Saint
Saint
F
Well said Bob,

What you said applies to Wackos as well as newbies.
Wackos?
Newbies?
Who's who?
Just stick with this forum and all will become clear (as mud). But don't worry, by that time you will be having so much fun you'll be asking yourself "Why didn't I find this site sooner?".
There is a wealth (plethera) of information here about: Harbour Lights as a collectible; information about lighthouses (specific and general); care of your collection; what to do about HL addiction (sit back and enjoy it): etc. You name it. If it has to do with Harbour Lights or lighthouses the data (or info to the link) is here or in the heads of one of the forum people. Just ask a question and sit back and wait. I know of a few cases (one? two?) where it took up to seven hours to get a response. So, some help will probably be posted by the time you get back into the forums. Except for those full=flegded Super Wackos who have an alarm that rings at every post - but those are the ones who have most of the answers.

Once again - welcome aboard.

Fred
aka The Ancient Mariner (no idea why)
Maybe I'll pose that question on the board!

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,201 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users