Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128175 05/29/03 11:57 PM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
We had three threads open on this upcoming event, so I'm going to close the others and focus on this one.

I've made a checklist of those indicating they are going to be there and sent some emails to check on others who might (should!) be there and here's the list so far:

Michigan Regional Attendees:
Abbott, Joyce & Tom (TX) "Tom and Joyce Abbott"
Acree, Bryan (VA) "Cheasapeake Bryan"
Barnhart, Frank & Spouse (MO) "FrankB"
Bennett, Derith (FL) "Nana"
Brady, Paul & Sue (IN) "WackoPaul"
Chidester, John (AZ) "JChidester"
Cole, Doyne & Cindy (IN) "2 Floor U"
Cook, Pam (WI) "KeeperPam"
Cooper, Ruthie & Terry (AZ) "MrsTLC"
Davidson, Lonnie "Jazzer"
Dragowski, Dan & Carol (MI) "Elmer"
Dutcher, Dave + (CA) "Beacon"
Fuller, Kim & Debbie (MO) "lvhrbrlghts"
Hannum, Dave & Susan (IN) "DaveH"
Hemming, Dave & Kate (IN) "dkhemming"
Henrich, Richard & Jean (Randy Kremer's In-laws)
Kremer, Randy & Karen + Andy (OH) "Randy Kremer"
"lkeasyliving" Larry & Kathy (MI) "lkeasyliving"
Martin, Gary (MI) "Gary Martin"
McBee, Roy & Carolyn (MO)
Meyer Mary & Jeff (MI) "2beacons"
Minton, Jody (IN) "beaconjo"
Murphy, Suzanne (WI) "WisKeeper"
Olivera, Edith & Frank (IN) "silverfox51"
Radloff, Larry & Lucinda (WI) "LarryR"
Rath, Judy (MO) "Sunshine"
Reese, Ken (MD) "KeeperKR"
Roe, Lorie & John (UT) "Lorie Roe"
Schrader, Bud + Family (OH) "Bud Schrader"
Stam Roger & Adrienne Kiger (MI) "Lighthog"
Toering, Jake & Gloria (MI) "jakescol"
Walsh, Mike + Family (IL) "Cana Fan"

Maybe:
Exum, BonnieJean (FL) "lhlover"
Heuvelhorst, Mary & Herm (MI) "Bright Eyes"
Wagner, Mark & Family (IN) "Mark Wagner"
Waterson, Kat & Larry (IN) "Kat"

Not Attending:
Aucremann, Tim & Sue "JTimothyA"
Ervin, Steve & Becky (IN) "Digger" - Staying close to home - see below.
Johnson, Jim
Johnston, Jim (WI) "KeeperJJ"
Kaiser, Mike & Patty (NY) "Kaiz"
Kuhlman, Fred (CA) Hoping to make the CA and/or NY Regionals
LeFever, Sue (NY) "Mombo"
Shorkey, Todd & Marla + Family (MI) "Todd Shorkey"
Sostaric, Stephan, Mom & Dad (IN) "Jakers" Something to do with HS Graduation!
Toth, Gary & Kay (MO) Going to the CA Regional
Whelan, Dennis & Esther (NJ) "Wheland"

Anybody else coming or not coming? Here's the place to let us know. Everyone is welcome, including lurkers!

Looks like we're planning to gather for dinner on Saturday night Now in Grand Haven - see below. I'm going to have to leave to visit my folks after the regional event, so I won't join you for Saturday dinner.

I count about 50-60 WACKOs in the group.

As previously noted in another thread, I'm arriving at Chicago Midway about noon on Thursday and driving up the Lake Michigan shore ending at Holland Lighthouse about sunset.
I posted earlier about lighthousing on Saturday AM -- now changed to Friday - see below

At the Regional, you can view APs of all the summer 03 introductions and meet and hug Bill & Nancy Younger, Kim Andrews and Desiree Wolfe.

After the Regional, DaveH has arranged for the Grand Haven inner light to be open and that should be a good visit! Don't miss that one.

There are plans afoot for a Saturday evening Dinner for WACKOs. More coming on the place and time. I won't be able to attend that one as I'm heading over to Port Huron after the Regional to visit my folks.

And of course, Sunday, June 8th is the open house at Old Michigan City IN Lighthouse with the new stairs open and ready to climb.

Don't forget your WACKO Badge!!! $2 fine if you show up without it. (Benefitting Bodie Island lighthouse.)

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128176 05/30/03 08:57 AM
dkhemming Offline
Thanks John, for once again being the catalyst and getting this information out to the WACKO's. Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend. A few members of the Hoosier club will be up at the lighthouse this weekend putting the finishing touches on the new spiral staircase so it will be ready on the 8th.
Until next weekend...
wink wink wink

Kate & Dave
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128177 05/30/03 12:20 PM
W
WisKeeper Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
W
Where is the dinner for the Wacko get-together on Saturday night?

Suzanne Murphy

Suzanne Murphy
President, Wisconsin Lighthouse District (WILD)
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128178 05/30/03 12:39 PM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Discussion of Grand Haven Opening Saturday PM

Discussion of plans, ideas, who\'s coming

Discussion of photography, etc.

Mary Meyers, our Holland Hostess with the Mostess has suggested a pizza place in Grand Haven for Friday night. She's checking out whether they could accomodate 25 or so around 9:30 PM (after sunset.)

On Saturday, Gary Martin is planning on shooting photos at sunset at Grand Haven and Dave has arranged for Grand Haven to be open in the afternoon, so it might be logical to locate a dinner place in Grand Haven.

There were two restaurants in SOUTH Haven suggested - Pelican and Clementines.

Sunset at Grand Haven isn't until 9:21 PM -- and photography could go on another 30 minutes after that. (The long range forecast for the 7th is Partly Cloudy -- rain the 5th and 6th.)

Weather Forecast

I think most everyone who is staying at a hotel is planning to stay at the same place (Holland mostly) until Sunday am. Grand Haven is about 30 minutes north of Holland, South Haven is about 30 minutes south of Holland.

It might be better to find a place to eat in Grand Haven rather than drive an hour south after sunset just to eat and 30 minutes back to Holland to sleep.

And perhaps the dinner time should be 6 PM to 8 PM so you could work that in between the Grand Haven tour and the sunset.

What does everyone else think? Any suggestions for a place to eat in Grand Haven?

Here\'s one list of Grand Haven eateries

The Bill-Mar looks nice - right on the beach overlooking the lighthouse, deck and private dining room, and a local menu. Price is reasonable, but I've never been there (and won't be this time either.)

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128179 05/30/03 01:41 PM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I've changed the plan from Lighthousing on Saturday AM to Lighthousing on Friday. See my post down below for the new plan.

Can we get a count on how many will be attending each of these opportunities?

1. Friday night - pizza and pop at the Meyers in Holland!! BYOB. Photos of Holland lighthouse from the state park.
2. Friday - caravan tour of lighthouses

3. Saturday Afternoon - tour of Grand Haven lighthouse
4. Saturday PM - dinner in Grand Haven
5. Sunday - Michigan City IN Lighthouse

For Myself and Ken Reese:

1. 2
2. 2
3. 1
4. 1
5. possibly 1

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128180 05/30/03 01:58 PM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I resurfaced the Rosemont 2000 Forum to find this photo of the very first 'annual' WACKO Reunion:

Back row, left to right:
Paul Sosteric (Jaker's dad), Kim Fuller (Lvhrbrlghts), Gary Toth, Dave Hannum (DaveH), Carolyn McBee, Esther Andrews (Kim & Blair's daughter), Maureen Atwell, Jim Johnson, Judy Roth (Sunshine)
Front row standing:
Stephen Sosteric (Jakers), Cheryl Sosteric (Jakers Mom), Derith Bennett (Nana), Sue LeFever (Mombo), Ruthie Cooper (MrsTLC), Patty Kaiser (KAIZ), Kay Toth, Sue Brady, Roy McBee, Ken Reese (KeeperKR)
Front row, kneeling:
Paul Brady (WackoPaul, engBrady + others), Fred Kuhlman, and Mike Kaiser (KAIZ).
Hehind the camera:
John Chidester (aka St. John)

Missing (some others we met who couldn't be present when this photo was taken:
Jim Johnston "Those Restoration Series are really great, Bill. Any ideas for others?"
Alan & Diane Beckman (AB in Alabama) + spouse
Suzanne Murphy
Mary & Herm Heuvelhorst (BrightEyes) who arrived Sunday
Mark Wagner (Slugo35, MayorQuimbee)
Kat & Larry Waterson (KAT)
Tom & Joyce Abbott
Dave Dutcher

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128181 05/30/03 02:52 PM
Lorie Roe Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
John are there any plans for Friday day time?

I think I would rather tour the lighthouses on Friday so I wouldn't have to hurry to be on time for the event in Grand Rapids on Saturday.

Since I'm not sure where we will be on Friday night, count us in for these opportunities:

1. 0
2. 0
3. 2
4. 2
5. 2

Thanks for the planning help.

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128182 05/30/03 03:10 PM
WackoPaul Offline
Saint
Saint
For those going to the Regional event in Grand Rapids be sure and allow themselves time to make it through the Festival traffic that will be going on in downtown Grand Rapids on the 7th..

I wonder what that is in my hand in the 2000 Wacko picture??

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128183 05/30/03 03:42 PM
Cana Fan Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Not sure what we're going to be able to hit. Leaving Chicago around 9:00 a.m. on Friday, hoping to see Little Sable either Friday or Saturday morning before the Regional. Saturday night we're going to a baseball game, and traveling with a 2 1/2 year old I'm afraid those 9:30 p.m. dinners and sunrise photo shots just aren't going to happen. Looks like we'll just have to see everybody at the Regional, but we may try to make the Grand Haven tour, just too early to tell now.

Mike

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128184 05/30/03 07:41 PM
Digger Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Too far of a roll for the 'ol casket that weekend. Think I'll just stay close to the dirt bed and lick my wounds for some time yet.

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128185 05/30/03 07:54 PM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Lorie - I think my brain is going. I wasn't even thinking about FRIDAY. Got a whole day free. MORE LIGHTHOUSING! Maybe I'll take that Saturday AM trip on Friday and go all the way to Point Betsie. Keep Saturday AM open for break of dawn photography (or sleeping in).

Anybody going to be there for Friday lighthousing?

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128186 05/30/03 10:09 PM
Lorie Roe Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
John, I'm all for lighthousing on Friday and sleeping in or some early morning photos on Saturday. I personally would not enjoy rushing so much on Saturday morning to get the lighthouses and then to Grand Rapids on time.

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128187 05/31/03 12:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Wagners are still not sure whether or not all of us, just myself or none of us will make it. We expect to be at the Michigan city festivities though regardless.

And John, earlier you mentioned maybe going to big Sable - Just a word of warning, there is about a 1 mile walk each way at Big Sable of mostly flat land combination of gravel some parts and sand others, the tower is open for climbing (small fee) and there is a gift shop in the keepers house too.

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128188 05/31/03 01:31 AM
Weasel58 Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
No Weasel, I'll be in the Dry Tortugas, visiting Loggerhead and Garden Key Lights.

Eric
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128189 05/31/03 02:06 AM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Plan B Friday June 6

I've worked out an alternative plan for the Lighthousing tour. This will allow those already in Holland to start out at 6 AM and those who might be arriving later in the day to join up with the tour as we progress down the shoreline.

The 6 AM departure would drive north to Empire to arrive at the Robert Manning Memorial Light at 9:15 then view the Point Betsie Light from 10:20 to 11:05.

Next stop would be Big Sable where we'll eat a picnic lunch from 1 to 2:30. (If you want to join us at Point Betsie, you'd need to depart from Holland about 11 AM.)

Next would be Ludington Pier light from 2:50 to 3:10 and on to Little Sable from 4 to 4:30 PM. (If you want to join us at Little Sable, you'd need to depart from Holland about 2:30 PM.)

We'd arrive at White River at about 5:30 and depart about 6 PM.

Next: Muskegon Pier arriving at 6:45 and departing at 7:05.

Last stop: Grand Haven arriving about 7:45, some photos, dinner and sunset photography before departing about 9:45 PM and arriving back in North Holland hotel area about 10:15 PM.

Note this change from my earlier post. Dinner now in Grand Haven earlier in the evening instead of after 9:30. (Sorry Derith.)

We'll have a couple of spaces in my rental car. Anyone interested in taking this trip? Would you start out at 6 AM or join up along the way?

For those departing at 6 AM, the total driving time would be 10 hours and total mileage would be 400. Viewing 8 lighthouses.

For those departing at 11 AM, the total driving time would be just under 7 hours and the mileage would be 240. Viewing 6 lighthouses.

For those departing at 2:30 PM, the total driving time would be 4 hours, 30 minutes and the mileage would be about 175. Viewing 4 lighthouses.

John

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128190 05/31/03 11:10 PM
J
Jazzer Offline
J
Yes,
I will be there. Looking forward to it. Also present will be long time family friends Ron &
Gwynn McClintock. Although they are not registered
here they are Wackos just the same.

Just days to go. I am on the count down!

Lonnie
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128191 06/02/03 12:49 AM
2beacons Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
OK John,

Time out.

Friday night pizza supper what time am I try to get a reservation for? Earlier you said to try for 9:30 now you say you are going to depart Grand Haven for Holland at 9:45. I don't think 15 minutes is enough time to order and eat pizza.

Mary
2beacons

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128192 06/02/03 07:01 AM
FrankB Offline
I would favor something other than Grand Haven for dinner on Saturday. Don't see much sense in dinner in the same town twice for sunset photos of the same lighthouse twice, when we could be taking sunset photos of a different lighthouse on Saturday instead.

FrankB
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128193 06/02/03 11:29 AM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Quote:
Originally posted by 2beacons:
OK John,

Time out.

Friday night pizza supper what time am I try to get a reservation for? Earlier you said to try for 9:30 now you say you are going to depart Grand Haven for Holland at 9:45. I don't think 15 minutes is enough time to order and eat pizza.

Mary
2beacons
Guess based on FrankB's note and the time probabaly most people eat that 9:30 in Grand Haven was going to be too late for too many. So shall we try for 7:30 - 8:00 PM in the Holland area? And we'll shoot the Holland Light after pizza and hope the beer doesn't affect the f-stop too much> confused I'm open to any suggestions.

We're not getting a lot of responses yet to the question on who is coming to which 'event' so I don't know if 25 is too many or too few.

With the main gathering on Saturday on Grand Haven, maybe people just want to get together once for 'dinner'.

What do you know about that Bel Mar place, Mary?

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128194 06/02/03 02:53 PM
LightHog_dup1 Offline
I agree with FrankB @ two nights in Grand Haven perhaps being too much. I like the idea of doing pizza in Holland on Fri. night. (Mary, Village Inn, Michigan Ave south of 32nd, has beer and can handle a large group, and fairly close to the bypass. I've eaten at BelMar several times in the last few years and it would be an excellent spot for the Sat. Wacko Dinner. Good food, nice atmosphere, and a great view.
AK & I participation
1 - 2
2 - 0
3 - 2
4 - 2
5 - 2

Looking forward to seeing you all again.
Roger

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128195 06/02/03 09:02 PM
ktamlin Offline
Just got back from the Outer Banks and thought I had better check on the doings for Saturday. We will be there for the regional but will not be able to stay for dinner as Karen has to work Saturday night. Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday.

John & Karen
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128196 06/03/03 12:14 AM
2beacons Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Ok all this is it!!!!!!!

Friday night...you want to take pictures of Big Red at sunset from the state park side. You won't get to it from the south side unless you want to be harrassed or arrested. Jeff and I talked it over and here is the pizza fork in the ground for supper. The pizza party will be at our house starting at 7:30pm. Jeff and I will order the pizza and get some pop. If you are drinking anything with alcohol in it you need to bring it yourself. After eating you are welcome to stay and chat or continue south 4.5 miles or so to the state park to take pictures. Now here is the hard part....how many people are going to show up for this shindig? I need a good number here folks. WE NOW NEED FEEDBACK FROM YOU AS TO AN NUMBER.

As for Saturday....tonight Jeff and I went to Grand Haven and scoped things out for Saturday. If 2/3 of the people who say they are coming want to eat together on Saturday night it would make it approximately 35 people. Bil Mar is expensive. Porta Bella may be able to take us but we would only be able to order 4 entrees and everyone would have to eat what comes. Jeff and I are of the opinion that the place to eat is the Stables which is on US 31 between Grand Haven and Holland. We could most likely order off from the menu. They have the full gamet to choose from and the prices are reasonable. I would say we want a 6:00 p.m. reservation. I will be making a call to the Stables in the morning to make sure they can handle us. They thought they could when we stopped there tonight.

NOW IT IS YOUR TURN......WHO IS COMING. IT IS TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

Mary
smile smile

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128197 06/03/03 01:05 AM
W
WisKeeper Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
W
Here are the answers for Pam Cook and Suzanne Murphy:

1. 2
2. 0
3. 2
4. 2
5. 2

Suzanne Murphy
President, Wisconsin Lighthouse District (WILD)
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128198 06/03/03 01:11 AM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Thanks, Mary and Jeff. You 'da homies. We'll go with your suggestions for the food and place on Saturday -- and thanks for opening up your home Friday evening!!!

Can't wait until this weekend. See my earlier post on how many for each event.

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128199 06/03/03 01:47 AM
L
lvhrbrlts Offline
L
Thanks mary and jeff for all your doing .and for having the open house.kim and debbie well be at.

1-2
2-2 Meet at big sabel.
3-2
4-2
5-0

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128200 06/03/03 01:52 AM
Larry R Offline
John...

adding my last name to the list (Radloff) and my wife is Lucinda.

1. 0
2. 0
3. 2
4. 2
5. 2 (Probable)

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128201 06/03/03 09:06 AM
dkhemming Offline
Here is how Kate and I will attend:

cool cool cool

Kate & Dave
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128202 06/03/03 11:09 AM
Elmer Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Thanks to all who are contributing toward the organization of these festivities. Carol & I will attend per the following:
1. 0
2. 0
3. 2
4. 2
5. 2

Looking forward to it! cool

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128203 06/03/03 02:59 PM
LightHog_dup1 Offline
Mary & Jeff,
Thanks for all your efforts and hospitality.

AK & my participation, as posted priviously
1 - 2
2 - 0
3 - 2
4 - 2
5 - 2

If you're four miles away, you must live close to my sister - she is in Waukazoo woods.

See ya soon,
Roger

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128204 06/03/03 07:49 PM
2beacons Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
I have the reservation at the Stables for Saturday night at 6:00p.m. I gave them an approximate number attending but will be calling with the final number on Friday morning. We will be able to order off their regular menu.

Keep those numbers coming in so I can give them a good number to go from.

Also for any of you not familar with this area I am asking you all to be careful driving. The drivers here are nuts. Be extra careful at the cross streets. People blow through stop lights and stop signs all the time.

The time is getting closer to the Wacko Weekend in Michigan.

Mary
smile

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128205 06/03/03 09:30 PM
L
lkeasyliving Offline
Wacko
Wacko
L
1 2
2 0
3 2
4 2
5 2

Larry
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128206 06/03/03 11:31 PM
Chesapeake Bryan Offline
1. 1
2. 1--probably
3. 1
4. 1
5. 1

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128207 06/04/03 12:58 AM
2beacons Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Tomorrow night I will post directions on how to get to our house for the pizza party.

Keep up the responses.

Mary

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128208 06/04/03 01:13 AM
Tom and Joyce Abbott Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
It's after 10pm and we are still not packed for the trip. It's going to be a long 1100 mile drive, but well worth it.

We'll go for:
1. 2
2. 0
3. 2
4. 2
5. 2

Thanks for all the work put into this.

Tom & Joyce
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128209 06/04/03 01:40 AM
Webmaster Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Boy, that Friday Lighthousing Trip is going to be lonely...

Weather looks like it might be better than originally forecast. Scattered showers 30% chance rather than T-Storms.

Grand Haven Weather

Looks like the swimming will be very cool. Surface water temperatures.

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128210 06/04/03 10:23 AM
FrankB Offline
Two (2) of us for Saturday tour and dinner (3 & 4). We will need to leave Grand Haven a little before 8 pm in order to turn in our rental car at Midway Airport before we get charged for additional time.

FrankB
Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128211 06/04/03 12:04 PM
silverfox51 Offline
Wacko
Wacko
Silverfox and Lilliput Light are on for

3-2
4-2
5-2

See ya all there. laugh

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128212 06/04/03 08:02 PM
Lorie Roe Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
John, I'm not the best early morning person for Friday, :rolleyes: so I guess I'll still keep our schedule the same for Saturday and Sunday:
3. 2
4. 2
5. 2

My husband and I still plan on touring the lighthouses on Friday but we don't know how far we'll get and what time we'll be back to Holland. Thanks to Jeff and Mary for the offer. If we get back by 7:30, we'll try and look you up but don't count us in for food.

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128213 06/04/03 08:34 PM
Randy Kremer Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
1 - 5
2 - 0 (Wish I could, John!)
3 - 5
4 - 5
5 - 5 (Maybe!!! Might have to get home for our son to play his baseball game!)

Thanks, Mary and Jeff!!!

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128214 06/04/03 08:48 PM
2beacons Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Hi everyone,

Here are the directions to our house as promised.

From US 31
You need to turn on to New Holland Street going WEST. If you are coming up 31 from the south that means you will turn left on to New Holland.

If you are coming from the north you will turn right on to New Holland.

There is a Yamaha dealer on the corner.

From US 31 it is approximately 6 miles to our house. You will have 4 stop signs to stop at. Please look very carefully for traffic at all of them. The people just fly down the roads here. Our address is 16909 New Holland Street. We are on the right hand side of the road. The house is blue. If you miss it and get to Lakeshore Drive just turn around and come back about 1/2 mile.

If you get lost call 616-786-4859

See you soon.

Mary and Jeff

Re: Attendance Checklist for Michigan Regional #128215 06/05/03 12:29 AM
FrankB Offline
Stable Inn is at 11880 US Highway 31.

FrankB

Moderated by  Dave H 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 900 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users