Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rep Event at Stacy's Gifts, Walpole Mass. #126154 10/23/99 06:58 PM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I just returned from a Rep Event at Stacy's Gifts at the Walpole Mall, Rte 1, Walpole, Mass.

My buddy Bert (MtnHkr) and I renewed our old friendship. I probably hadn't seen Bert in at least 10 years. It's always good to see an old friend.

I met Christine, the HL Rep for the area and chatted with her and several other people at great length (Yes, I'm a little long-winded at times...lol).

Refreshments were served throughout the two hour period. At the close of the Rep Event a drawing was held for several HL items. I won a set of HL Coasters, and Bert won an HL T-shirt. Other folks won calendars, matted prints, and note cards.

I spoke with numerous people and talked up the Collector's Forum and HL web site. Hopefully we'll have a few new people visiting the sites and registering.

Did I purchase any HLs while I was there? Yes, I bought Portland Head Glow, Tarrytown, Cove Island, Fisgard, Old Mission Point, Cape Disappointment, and LaCoruna. That was enough for this trip. By the way...Craig at Stacy's is my primary dealer.

That's it for now...from the East Coast where my wallet became quite a bit lighter today!

Bob

Re: Rep Event at Stacy's Gifts, Walpole Mass. #126155 10/23/99 08:00 PM
MtnHkr Offline
Cruise Director
Cruise Director
Bob said it all and very well if I may say.

It was great to see and old friend again and also great to have attended my first rep event.

I went back after Bob left and ordered an "Old Mission Point". But trying to outdo Bob is impossible. Nice talking to him and to others at the event.

All in all, I had a great time and will definitely do it again.

Bert

No mountain is too tall if your first step is belief. -Anonymous

Moderated by  Dave H 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Rock), 1,466 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users