Next Thread
Print Thread
Orlando Event in June #124208 04/20/05 08:24 PM
T
The Bronze Lady Orlando Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Afternoon Folks

I haven't been on these forums in some time so don't know the "protocol" - just wanted to make sure everyone is aware that We'll be hosting Bill Younger on 25 June. This is our third or fourth straight year having him appear. We enjoy it and hope some of you will join us.

Also mentionable - I received the Fourteen Foot Bank Store Display today. Quite a piece in my opinion. I'm as in love with the ships as I am the Lighthouses and of course the pair "floats my boat" if you will

What else - I do have 3 autoship numbers available. Actually added two this year so would have some available. But anyone looking, I have numbers 199 (this guy moved to China - with his Mahota Pagota in hand of course) as well as 329 and 370 available. Just re-added an old customer with number 68 in the past month.

Also received The North Block Island and Middle Island today so you should be seeing them pop up in the immediate future if not already. Since I'm in Florida, probably get mine a few days later than many.

Anyway, Hello to all who remember me. I'm still kickin out here in the "rough waters" of what some say is a growing economy. NOT!! Hope to see some of you in June and whoever is monitering here - feel free to move me wherever I should be. But you just can't delete me. Many have tried. But old 1SG's don't get deleted. They keep pluggin on!!

Terry The Bronze Lady of Orlando www.bronzelady.com

Re: Orlando Event in June #124209 04/20/05 09:34 PM
Bob M Offline
Saint
Saint
Hi Terry, ...It's nice to hear from you and seeing that you're a survivor of the economy. I hope we hear more from you in the near future.

smile Bob smile

Moderated by  Dave H 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,438 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users