A luncheon meeting is being held for the purpose of organizing THE NEW ENGLAND HARBOUR LIGHTS COLLECTORS' CLUB on Sunday, November 8 at l2:30 PM at the Grill 93 Restaurant in Andover, MA, River Road Exit 45 off I-93 just north of the intersection of I-93 and I-495. The menu will be fruit cup, rotisserie chicken, baked potato, beans almondine, apple crisp, coffee, tea. You may become a charter member only by attending the meeting, and charter numbers will be based on reservation postmark. Send a check for $l6.50 by Oct. 23 to: Barbara Hupp,PO Box 83l, Derry, NH 03038. You may either call (603) 432-8896 or send e-mail AFTER Oct. 20 (gone leaf peeking til then) if you have any questions. e-mail for club purposes is keeptheflame@webtv.net The purpose of the meeting is to set up an organizational structure; discuss future program and trip ideas; and to set a date for the spring l999 Portland, ME, l or 2 day weekend get-together with lighthouse tour, harbour cruise, and luncheon meeting and more. This is a 6 state club: NH, ME, VT, MA, CT, RI. Our goal is to rotate the meetings and outings from state to state. Please send 3 SASE #l0 for notices of future club activities. On Nov. 8 bring along a list of lighthouses you might be looking for and a list of those you may wish to sell or swap. Please pass this message on to others you know who might be interested in joining this FUN AND EDUCATIONAL CLUB! Keep the Flame