Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Another Prayer Request #108704 10/24/02 09:52 AM
Shortcake Offline OP
Cruise Director
OP Offline
Cruise Director
This was sent to me in an email by a friend. I don't know this little baby girl, but I will surely pray for her as I'm sure many of you will too!

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST
Late Thursday night an 8-month-old little girl named Delaney pulled a hot Fry Daddy on her body. Her Mom, Deena, pulled her out of her walker and also burned herself. They life-flighted the little girl to Scottish Rite and then to Parkland Burn Center in Dallas. She has 40% burns on the trunk of her body. They are going to amputate at least 3 fingers on one hand and will have to graft skin from her Mom and Dad to help repair her. She is in critical condition and her lungs have filled with water. They don't know if she will live or not. They say the next few days will decide. They live in Florence, Texas and have two other children. THEY NEED AS MANY PRAYERS AS THEY CAN GET.

Will you please forward this to as many prayer warriors as you can? It only takes a moment to say a simple prayer for this sweet baby, and
prayer is much more powerful than most people realize! Please - take just a quick minute to pray for this baby girl, and forward this request to anyone else you can. Thank you for your help and prayers! May God bless you - and YOUR loved ones!! May the Blessings of God through His Son Jesus Christ be upon you always.

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
Re: Another Prayer Request #108705 10/27/02 09:41 PM
Torchbearer Offline
I am so sorry to hear about little Delaney. We will be praying for her.

Tim and Jackie Young

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,309 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users