I have an order ready for 7 brass look-a-like name plates for various Anchor Bay ships that I will be placing sometime during the 1st or 2nd week in December. If you have been waiting to place your order, or weren't aware that these nameplates were available, contact me at flacoastie@embarqmail.com for additional information before Dec. 1st and send me your information and money order before Dec. 7th. I want to make sure that the collectors waiting for their 7 name plates have them before Christmas.

I don't make the brass plates but I have an excellent source for these plates. The plates are made of a material that looks just like brass on a nylon backplate. They are the same size as the original brass plates that came with Anchor Bay ships and even have the Anchor Bay Logo etched on the plate. There has , however, been an increase in price from the original $16.00 by the trophy shop due to their increased costs. The plates are now $18.00 including shipping. This is a sample of how the plates are layed out and the information they will contain:

USCGC TANEY (WWII)
"327' Secretary Class WHEC"
XXX/600

SCGC TANEY
"327' Secretary Class WHEC"
XXX/600

USCGC MACKINAW
"290' Great Lakes WAGB"
XXX/500

USCGC MACKINAW
"290' Great Lakes WAGB"
XXX/4000

The XXX being your serial numbers and one of the Mackinaws will be XXX/500 (white hull) and the other will be XXX/4000 (red hull). The one Taney will have WWII after the name and the other will have nothing after the name. I will need you to give me serial numbers, your mailing address and a money order for $18.00 times the amount of plates that you want. You can send the money order made out to Rich Felter to: 3440 SE 28th Court, Ocala, FL 34471.

The lettering will be centered of course and will show up black on the brass background. They are professionally done by a trophy place and look like the original brass plates.

If your interested please don't wait until after I order as it is simpler(and cheaper) to do a one time set up and run several. Individual orders placed separately for only one plate are now $21.00 each. If you want a plate for any Anchor Bays that don't have them, you can place your order (even one plate) with this order for the $18.00 each at this time.

Rich