Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Should I run another Anchor Bay Contest? #106323 03/04/02 12:12 PM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
I was contemplating another Anchor Bay Contest in conjunction with postcard exchange #9. Those signed up for PC Exchange #9 would be automatically entered. I was also thinking of adding more people who missed the sign up for PC#9 but would like to participate.

Those of you who participated in the first AB PC Exchange Contest know that my purpose was to draw more attention to the Anchor Bay Thread, here at the CF, and to require people to search the Harbour Lights website for clues or answers.

If you would be interested in participating and you are not signed up at postcard exchange #9, here is your chance to get in on the fun. All you have to do is leave a reply here saying you want to participate.

Just so you'll know, this contest would be limited to 52 people or less. The 25 people in PC Exchange #9 are automatic entries. There will probably be at least three prizes or maybe more. It will not cost anything to enter or play other than your time searching for clues.

The question is, "Should I run another contest?"

Bob

Re: Should I run another Anchor Bay Contest? #106324 03/04/02 12:27 PM
Larry Offline
I like games...sign me up, Bob!

Re: Should I run another Anchor Bay Contest? #106325 03/10/02 11:28 AM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Well, Larry, I will probably be running another Anchor Bay contest in conjunction with Postcard Exchange #9. Even if you are not signed up for PC Exchange #9, you will be issued a number so you can participate in the contest.

If anyone else is interested in this contest, please leave a reply in this thread. You will be issued a number so you can participate. These numbers will be issued once I receive the address list for PC #9 and mail out my cards. Each card going out will have a number on it. Each person not involved in PC#9 that wants to participate will receive their number via this thread.

No purchase necessary to enter and play. Just be prepared to have your knowledge of Harbour Lights and Anchor Bay tested. All answers can be found here at the Collector Forums or at the www.harbourlights.com so it's like an open book test.

The start date of the contest depends on when I mail out my postcards. I'll try to get the cards out as soon as I receive the address list. Once the cards are mailed, I will not accept any more entrants.

Stay tuned for more info...

Bob

Moderated by  flacoastie 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 620 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users