I was talking with Chris from Collector's World in Eastham, Massachusetts today. Chris is a very knowledgeable HL Dealer. He runs one of the finest, if not the finest, collectible store on Cape Cod.

Chris had noticed that I was now the moderator of the Anchor Bay thread at the Collector Forums, and wanted to pass on some info for me to post. He has a few 2-digit Anchor Bay autoships available, plus he also has some of the new 44' USCG Boat (No case, no base release) with 2-digit numbers in the 50's. 2-digit Anchor Bay numbers are usually bought right up via autoships but Chris was lucky enough to get his hands on a few extras. If you are interested in these hard-to-find 2-digit AB's, call Chris at Collector's World at 1 800-421-4270.

Each summer, Collector's World sends out a flyer on a "rare Harbour Lights auction". Chris advised me that he will have some very rare HL's available this year along with as many as 20-30 artist proofs. Give him a call and ask to be put on their mailing list. Most of the info on the auction will be available by June when Bill Younger will make an appearance for his annual "Bill Event" at Chris's store. You have all summer to place your bids and the close of the auction will be sometime in September.

Chris stocks a lot of retired HL's and always sells them for retail. If you are missing a piece, give Chris a call. He might have exactly what you're looking for.

Bob