Just got home and found a message on the answering machine that three new lighthouses have arrived. LE #376 Tuckers Island, #277 Absecon, and #279 Turkey Point are waiting at the store. I am excited to see what the Turkey Point looks like and how it opens. It will cost me a dinner out, but I talked the wife into going into town to pick them up tonight. I'll try and give a little more detail when we get back.

Just got back with the new releases. Since we visited each last October they were of high interest. Absecon is slightly shorter than Cape May, but taller than Barnegat, the other parts of the ABC lighthouses. None the less it is a good representation of the current tower and house. Tuckers Island is well done and also is pretty accurate to the current replica. Turkey Point is one that needs to be thought about. The tower opening is interesting and the inside is well done (except for the door being reversed. But the part that caught my eye is the detail on the porch of the keepers house. However, after a little more enjoyment and looking them over they will make great additions to our display case with lighthouses we have visited.

[This message has been edited by Dick Johnson (edited 06-25-2002).]