Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Clark's Point, another great HL! #104663 08/30/02 08:58 AM
Bob M Offline OP
Saint
OP Offline
Saint
Clark's Point is another light that most of us probably never heard unless you lived in the New Bedford area. Lorna and I visited this light earlier this year before I knew HL was going to make it. I was very pleased to see that the City of New Bedford had cleaned up the area and turned it into a wonderful spot any city would be proud of.

There's lots to like about CP. Great detail abounds from this piece. What really caught my eye was the brick ceilings inside the piece. Tilt it up and shine a light inside to see what I mean. Harbour Lights is always coming up with something different to catch the eye of those who scrutinize their latest releases.

As a HL collector from Massachusetts, I am honored that Harbour Lights has graced us with another Bay State light. Thank you, Harbour Lights!

smile Bob smile

Re: Clark's Point, another great HL! #104664 08/30/02 09:27 AM
Shirin Offline
New Bedford is a great place for lighthouse and lightship lovers! They have done such a great job with their lighthouses and lightship, also the lightship sailors memorial. I was able to attend the relighting ceremony for Clark's Point last year and I've been back in the area a couple of times since then, so I am really looking forward to seeing this HL.

shirin

Shirin

Moderated by  MtnHkr 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,143 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users