Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hereford Inlet Fall Piece HL#315 #100369 01/03/05 04:00 PM
Bigbird Offline OP
Wacko
OP Offline
Wacko
I read a while back about the dislike of the re-releases when the last of 2004 came out. One of the "gripes" was Hereford Inlet looking too much like the old release. After looking at the #710 Christmas piece and the pictures of the one on E-Bay, I see alot of differnces; enough for the re-release...a matter of opinion I would guess for all but the avid collector, but all the same, noticible.

First, you apart from the obvious (snow, sled, snowman, etc. wink ), there's three sets of stairs where there were only one before (side and back), two chimney's in the two-story part of the dwelling, it looks as it is adifferent color (more beige-ish confused ), a flag pole and, instead of an evergreen tree, the maple (or whatever). NOW, is this supposed to be a days of yore and an up-to-date combination or what? This looks quite a bit different from the first (w/o having it in my hand or side-by-side).

Steve

Health through education, for a much misguided nation!!
Re: Hereford Inlet Fall Piece HL#315 #100370 01/03/05 07:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is an updated version, Hereford has been painted since the last LE version (the new version is of current colors)

Moderated by  MtnHkr 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,980
Posts184,642
Members2,583
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 973 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
coloradolights, PortageRivrLight, DenizensofDeep, Rtubbs, SafeHarbor
2583 Registered Users