Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Coquille on a budget #7626 10/08/99 12:58 PM
W
whizkid3 Offline OP
OP Offline
W
For those of you who can't afford the Harbour Lights version of Coquille River there's always this bargain priced one at eBay, item no. 172898062. It's about 100th of the price of the HL version, and at least you can join many of us and say "you have a Coquille River too"! I think Mr. Younger would get a big laugh if you were to ask him to sign it.

Caio
Brian

Re: Coquille on a budget #7627 10/08/99 01:29 PM
I
ilovehlts Offline
I
Doggone you, Brian!!
I know YOU saw it first--and showed it to me as a joke--then I "got back at you"
by winning the first one of those auctioned--[see #165831734!!]--and I even told you that it was a SPECIAL GIFT for a very special just-turned-seven year old niece--quite possibly the youngest person "afflicted" with "Harburitis--who is going to [hopefully!!] meet Mr Younger
personally on Nov. 7, at The Tinder Box, to have it--and her very first[namesake] piece-"Amelia [Ann] Island--SIGNED by Bill!!--and yes, I DO BELIEVE he will "get a real kick" out of it. Now, I have to tell Sean-a very friendly, and soon-to-be very WEALTHY MAN as a result of this free publicity-that we BOTH DESERVE A COMMISSION on all the "replica" Coquilles he is CERTAIN to sell as a result of all this!!

And, oh, by the way, I just got it on Monday--and it really IS a beautiful piece!! [NO OFFENSE INTENDED, MR YOUNGER!!]

Now, I've gotta give you another "piece of my mind" on your "10 WORST-LOOKING
LIGHTHOUSES"!!--I'LL BET YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING ON THAT ONE!! [Talk with you later, "Louie"!!!!]

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,980
Posts184,642
Members2,583
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,769 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
coloradolights, PortageRivrLight, DenizensofDeep, Rtubbs, SafeHarbor
2583 Registered Users