Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
2004 Wacko Pin Update #4001 04/15/04 12:05 AM
LADYBUG Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
I have recently received a number of emails expressing interest in ordering this year's pin benefiting Esopus Meadows. Thanks for the interest. I hope I have responded to everyone.

We hope to be able to begin accepting orders within the next couple of weeks or so. Details will be posted here at the Forum. If you have expressed an interest in ordering this year's pin and I have your email address, we will also send you an email with details on how to order.

If you wish to be placed on that list, just send me an email or reply to this thread and I will add your name to the master list. If you do send me an email, please be sure to put Wacko Pin in the subject line. I have a very high filter on my email due to the amount of spam I receive and if you are not in my address book, your email goes to a "suspect spam" file. I check this file a couple times a week and if I see Wacko Pin in the subject line, I will transfer you to my inbox, otherwise your email will be deleted without a reply from me.

I will also periodically check this thread for responses and add your email address from here as well to the master list.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me or ask your question here. Committee members will also be responding to questions posted here, so this is probably the fastest way to get an answer.

Keep in mind pins must be pre-ordered and paid for. We do not order extras for sale at a later date. Sorry but there are no pins available for purchase from past years unless someone has an extra one they are willing to part with.

More info later . . .

Darlene

Re: 2004 Wacko Pin Update #4002 04/15/04 10:37 AM
Augie K. Offline
Darlene,

Please add me to you mailing list. I will be buying one wacko pin to add to my collection.

Augie K.
NELL Member
Re: 2004 Wacko Pin Update #4003 04/15/04 01:00 PM
Dave H Offline
Saint
Saint
Please post responses to Darlene's post in this thread .

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,052 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users