Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bob Ott's collection #209194 02/05/14 10:41 PM
The Cape Cod Store.com Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
The Cape Cod Store.com has been contracted by the family of Bob Ott to sell off all of his pieces for the estate. Although we recently received upwards of 700+ Harbour Lights and other Younger and Associates items, no inventory list has been provided as to what exactly is in the collection. We are aware that there are a number of very rare and one-of-a-kind items within this collection. As you can imagine, it will take a huge effort to open all of the boxes and inspect and catalog each individual piece. Throughout this process we will be adding some of these to our website as well as taking requests for individual pieces. The rare and one-of-a-kind pieces, however, will be offered through a special mailing to any and all interested collectors. In order to be added to this mailing, contact me at roland@thecapecodstore.com with your interest and you will be added to the Harbour Lights collectors' mailing list. I'll be happy as well to answer whatever questions you may have, if I can.

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
http://www.thecapecodstore.com/harbor_lights.html
Re: Bob Ott's collection [Re: The Cape Cod Store.com] #209198 02/14/14 02:04 PM
WackoPaul Offline
Saint
Saint
I can guarantee that Bob's collection contain rare and one-of-a-kind pieces in it..

Onward to The Land of the Midnight Sun!
Re: Bob Ott's collection [Re: The Cape Cod Store.com] #209202 02/16/14 12:53 AM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
The first of what will prove to be many mailings will be going out very shortly. Good time to jump on the bandwagon!

Roland Babineau
The only true Harbour Lights dealer left in the world and the ONLY retailer in the world authorized to sell Harry Hine's lighthouse collectible line!
Re: Bob Ott's collection [Re: The Cape Cod Store.com] #209315 06/22/14 03:19 PM
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
It's not too late to get in on some really special Harbour Lights pieces from not only Bob Ott's collection but also from a number of other collectors we are working with. Contact me at roland@thecapecodstore.com to be added to our HL collectors email list.

Roland Babineau

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 900 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users