I'm America's (and possibly the Cosmos') most beloved lighthouse cat, Ida the Lighthouse Kitty!! My owner, Elinor DeWire, is collecting material for a new book on Washington lighthouses. If anyone has old photos, old postcards, or memories of keeping Washington lighthouses, please email me. I'll get the message to her, and she'll get in touch with you. Right now she's really busy signing her newest lighthouse book, "Lighthouses of the Mid-Atlantic." Email me if you'd like to buy an autographed copy. It's $32.00 postage and handling paid. Nice book too. I know, because I napped on the manuscript last autumn before she sent it to the publisher, Voyageur Press. I can get you your own personal autographed copy (if you me send tuna, mice, and bugs). Thanks for any help on the Washington lighthouse research. Time for my nap now, on the back of the sofa in the sunroom. I'm exhausted from my celebrity status. Visit my website and see for yourself -- http://www.sentinelpublications.com/lighthousekitty