cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
1-29-00 Atlanta Lighthouse Preservation Seminar POSTPONED #15626 01/27/00 09:23 PM
H
HLSG Offline OP
OP Offline
H
The North Georgia Beacon Brigade is sad to announce the postponement of our Lighthouse Preservation Seminar scheduled for this Saturday, 1-29-00. Bill Younger and Cullen Chambers were to have been our featured speakers.

Due to the probable snow forecasted for this weekend (Y'all know we Southerners can't drive in the snow), we will be rescheduling this for later this year.

I am very excited about the prospects of Bill Younger and Cullen Chambers together addressing the important issue of lighthouse preservation and what we the ordinary collectors can do about real lighthouse preservation.

I will post as soon as the date has been reset and I strongly urge all of you to try to attend.

Julie Rutherford, NGBB Membership Coordinator

Re: 1-29-00 Atlanta Lighthouse Preservation Seminar POSTPONED #15627 01/28/00 03:37 AM
F
foghornkeeper Offline
F
Too bad that the seminar had to be postponed. As of right now in N.E. Mississippi, it is snowing, and heading east; probably to Georgia. As a transplanted Northener I have to agree with Julie that souterners can't drive in snow. They really do not get enough practice. A significant snowfall once every few years does not afford very much opportunity to learn. The safest thing to do is stay home, read and post on the forum, and keep warm.

foghornkeeper

foghornkeeper
Re: 1-29-00 Atlanta Lighthouse Preservation Seminar POSTPONED #15628 01/28/00 03:47 AM
L
ladylightkeeper Offline
L
I am looking forward to hearing when the seminar will be rescheduled as the speakers
are tops and I hope that I can make the seminar when rescheduled.
Keep The Flame
ladylightkeeper

ladylightkeeper

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,980
Posts184,642
Members2,583
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,679 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
coloradolights, PortageRivrLight, DenizensofDeep, Rtubbs, SafeHarbor
2583 Registered Users