Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Greenware #15206 03/25/00 12:50 AM
J
JERose Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Has anyone had any experience with the software being offered by the Greenbook People? I know that there was quite a bit of back and forth on the book some time ago,but can't recall any mention of software.

------------------

Re: Greenware #15207 03/26/00 01:16 AM
drwhok9 Offline
Hi There -
I have been using the software for several years and find it very handy. I enjoy the ability to generate various reports based on what I own - simple inventory, value of collection, insurance reports - and reports on what I want to purchase sometime - Want/Wish List. It is also fairly easy to add new items to the database although the amount of data you can add for new items is not quite as much as what is in the orginal records.

The only thing I wish changes in any future issues of the software is the ability to change more fields of the records. All in all I think this is a good way to start recording your HL collection.

------------------
Jim

Dr. Who ?

Jim
Dr. Who ?
Re: Greenware #15208 03/30/00 09:11 PM
Rusty Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Have been using the software for about 4 months now.. Great little tool. As Jim stated I also find it very handy.. I hope they update it from time to time so that you can change a few things about it... Would like to be able switch some of the categories around between "collector" and "seller" category, but all in all it helps me keep up with my personal inventory pretty well.. Earlier forums had talked about some who were using "Excel" for keeping up with their inventories. I am sure someone here can tell you how to get a hold of one of the "Excel" files that have already been developed by some of the collectors...

Rusty

Moderated by  rscroope 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,132 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users