Well everyone, I finally got to meet Bill at the events this past weekend. My girlfriend and I headed down on Saturday to the Woodbury event and bought a Cape Hatteras ornament which Bill signed. He then told those standing around the table about Cape Hatteras and the upcoming release of it On-the Move.

We then proceeded to the next event in Eagan. We had never been to this store, so we were excited to see if they had any retired pieces for our collection. After chatting with the owners (wonderful people!) we went over the display case. We were happy to find Bald Head and North Head at retail so we snatched them up and also bought the event piece because it was sold out at the first event. We chatted with the store owners for a bit, had a cookie and juice and waited for Bill to arrive. We were soooo excited because we had brought along a few pieces from home and wanted to get at the front of the line for signatures!. Bill arrived 30 minutes early and was bombarded by the 3 collectors already there! Bill set everything down and went right to the table to begin signing. Bill answered a new collectors question after signing our pieces which I thought was worth posting. She asked if he was the president or rep or what? Bill replied with the organization of the company and at the end said "I have the best job of all: I get to go out and meet all you wonderful collectors!" What a treat it is to be part of this extraordinary group! If you have never went to meet Bill, by all means do. It is an experience you'll never forget!!!!!!!

Mindy and I plan on going next year...hopefully he comes a little earlier than May!!! Its so hard to wait!