Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cut from my acting debut #117302 08/28/07 12:26 AM
Lorie Roe Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
My sister and I were extras for the "High School Musical 2" movie that was made for Disney. The movie was filmed at Entrada Country Club in St. George, UT where we both have houses. We were hired to play a scene as country club socialites where we were driving our golf cart around the course.

I guess they didn't need our part since we were cut from the movie. eek Oh well...it was kind of fun to watch how movies are made but lots of sitting around and waiting.

The other interesting thing is that the first and second "High School Musical's" were filmed at East High in Salt Lake City. My sister and I are both graduates of that high school. smile

Re: Cut from my acting debut #117303 08/28/07 09:33 AM
rscroope Offline
Saint
Saint
Quote:
Originally posted by Lorie Roe:
My sister and I were extras for the "High School Musical 2" movie that was made for Disney. The movie was filmed at Entrada Country Club in St. George, UT where we both have houses. We were hired to play a scene as country club socialites where we were driving our golf cart around the course.

I guess they didn't need our part since we were cut from the movie. eek Oh well...it was kind of fun to watch how movies are made but lots of sitting around and waiting.

The other interesting thing is that the first and second "High School Musical's" were filmed at East High in Salt Lake City. My sister and I are both graduates of that high school. smile
That would be acting?????

Maybe you'll be on the DVD in the deleted scenes?

Were you in any scenes with the main characters? Did you have speaking parts? Vivien will be jealous, she loves that movie.

Bob

LONG ISLAND BOB
Re: Cut from my acting debut #117304 08/28/07 09:48 AM
Lighthouse Loon Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
cool Cool!!!

Sound like you had fun, even though your scene didn't make the movie.

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.
Re: Cut from my acting debut #117305 08/28/07 12:33 PM
Dave H Online
Saint
Saint
Lorie, maybe you should have worn your old ice hockey cheerleader outfit you once shared with us......

I was going to ask how this day differed from your normal daily routine, but Bob said I shouldn't.

Re: Cut from my acting debut #117306 08/28/07 03:05 PM
Lorie Roe Offline OP
Super Wacko
OP Offline
Super Wacko
No speaking parts...just had to continually go back and forth while they filmed me driving the golf cart. We were also pretending to have lunch on the patio of the country club while Sharpay drives up in her pink convertible.

My sister and I felt kind of dumb because we didn't know much about the first show or any of the characters. It's amazing the "groupies" that follow movies for one little small part. Entrada called and asked us if we would like to be in the volleyball scene but we were kind of bored after one day and passed on any more scenes.

Re: Cut from my acting debut #117307 09/04/07 06:40 PM
Cana Fan Offline
Super Wacko
Super Wacko
Well Lorie, it would have been nice if you were in it because it would have made the countless mind numbing times my 6 1/2 year old has watched both of these a little more worth while. At least for a couple of times anyway. She could watch it 24/7 if we let her. She liked #1 but has now moved on to #2 and already can't wait for #3

Mike

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,978
Posts184,640
Members2,579
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Dave H), 1,162 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SafeHarbor, Toots, Bluffhill, phtate, TexLight2022
2579 Registered Users