cf-banner.jpg
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pharos and Minot Ledge appeared in my home... #103518 03/03/03 12:01 PM
Stainz Offline OP
OP Offline
I packed my LGB G-scale trains for a local trainshow last Friday. Arriving at the show site alone early Saturday, I unloaded the heavy track and rolling stock and began the assembly. I had my largest train running fifteen minutes before the show was to start, so I searched for lighthouse models - to no avail. My wife, with her ward for the day, a friend's little six year old girl, appeared after lunch - and stayed to help me pack for the cross town return.

Dragging into my LR to plop on the couch - I noticed something different... a bright blue light with a blinking atop it - the new Minot's Ledge was in my bookcase! Wow! I retired to my closed-off room (Keeping out little hands - and paws.) to read the day's mail... something else was new... the Pharo's was sitting on my A-B Yacht 'Kim'! My wife - Alaina - a definite 'keeper' according to the Australian beer TV commercials - had felt sorry for me, not having any new goodies since Christmas and all... she knew I wanted those goodies - and decided to shock me by buying them Sat AM! Wow, neat-o! Now I feel so bad about those oldies I snuck into the house last month...

The Pharo's is neat - and BIG. It looks even better than I remember. The Minot Ledge light needs to be seen, so I will probably leave it in the LR. I really wonder about the lightbulb longevity... it seems too bright! I am truely blessed!

Stainz

Re: Pharos and Minot Ledge appeared in my home... #103519 03/03/03 07:24 PM
P
plebetkin Offline
P
take time to study all the detail on Pharos. It is really an amazing piece. enjoy smile

good friends mean good times

Moderated by  MtnHkr 

Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics16,980
Posts184,642
Members2,583
Most Online10,155
Jan 14th, 2020
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,811 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
coloradolights, PortageRivrLight, DenizensofDeep, Rtubbs, SafeHarbor
2583 Registered Users