Larry and I arrived in the New England area, specifically Groton, CN on Tuesday Sept 29th to visit the city of my birth. Eating lunch in front of New London Ledge was thrilling for me.....until miles down the road I realized I hadn't loaded the camera with any film.....AAAAAHHHHH!!!! Thank god I realized my error before I started clicking away at the 1998 Reunion..which by the way was sooooo AWESOME!!!!! Thankyou Bill, Nancy, Kim and the entire HL crew for all your hard work it was nothing short of spectacular. And I was able to shoot 14 rolls of film in the process. Larry and I enjoyed the bus tours before and after the reunion as well, what fun to get to know so many of you wonderful HL collectors. Thanks to Harbour Lights for the wonderful memories and a big thanks also to John Chidester and Paul Brady who kept us on the straight and narrow guiding our buses to view some of the most beautiful lighthouses I have seen!!! And I love my black suede jacket.....it looks so sharp and I am really proud to wear it!!
KEEP THE FLAME,
Sincerely Kat {=^+^=}

KAT {=*+*=}