Posted By: Dave H

Re: padd the count - 10/14/00 03:19 PM

Re: padd the count - 10/14/00 03:19 PM

postings

see Reunion Thread for why

[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 10-14-2000).]
Posted By: Beaconfollower

Re: padd the count - 10/15/00 07:54 PM

Dave is this really legal..... ? Are you setting a good example for us newbies...LOL

Sheryl

Re: padd the count - 10/15/00 08:25 PM

Sheryl,
Noting that you were at 49 for this post and 51 in another thread I would have to wonder what was going on........ were you padding the count to get the coveted Wacko status? Huh, huh ????????

I wa on a mission here - wanted my 1000th post to be really special, and being one of the very first to get registered for the Reunion most definitely qualified as special.

Dave
Member of the >1000 club --- lets see that would include John, Paul, Mombo, BobM, Tim and maybe just one or two more

[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 10-15-2000).]
Posted By: JTimothyA

Re: padd the count - 10/16/00 12:14 AM

Tch, tch. And here I was thinking all your messages were special, Dave. rofl!

__
/im
[This message has been edited by JTimothyA (edited 10-15-2000).]

Re: padd the count - 10/16/00 01:22 AM

Well now Dave we already knew that you were "Special." Just pulling the old leg,
Dave. LOL I goofed up and entered the
same reply twice. I deleted it but it didn't change back to 50. So guess I will always
be a little off. Hmmm where have I heard that before. I guess I have alot to learn.

Your most humble servant oh great one!

Sheryl

Re: padd the count - 10/16/00 04:48 AM

Wel, Sheryl, you answered one of my questions. I had intended to come back and delete this thread, but didn't know whether my count would go backwards or not. See, we're always learning something new.

Can't believe I left Saint Tim's name off the >1000 list. See correction above.

Your humble servant and man of few words, I remain,
just Dave
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: padd the count - 10/16/00 05:58 AM

Dave...

Shame,

shame,

Re: padd the count - 10/16/00 06:00 AM

shame!

Actually, you can see that the count remains the same as we post in the same thread. In any case, congratulations Dave on hitting 1000. I still have a way to go!

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...

Re: padd the count - 10/16/00 06:09 AM

Cheryl... congratulations on your recent status change to Wacko! But then, as with the rest of us, you were probably that way prior to the Forums.

Re: padd the count - 10/16/00 07:05 AM

Actually, Tim, there is a logic but I'm not sure where it is. As I did my hurried post series, the count incremement increased with each post (and notice how well I did getting my intent across in exactly the correct # of words). Then I went and posted the message I was really after, coming back to this thread to see all the counts now at the higher number. Must be something about when you leave the thread the cookie or whatever updates the grand total and replaces the totals.

Not sure I'm communicating exactly, but the numbers do change eventually.

Padder
Posted By: Bob M

Re: padd the count - 10/16/00 02:49 PM

Gee Dave, ...If I could get a message credit for every time I pushed those buttons to get through to Harbour Lights on Saturday, I'd be closing in on St. John!

Bob

Re: padd the count - 10/16/00 07:11 PM

Glad to be of service, Just Dave. Now I have a question that maybe one of you more experienced guys can help me with. I had my last photos from my trip to Maine put on one of those Kodak CD things. If I figure out how to do get them off, how and where do I post them.. I'm sure I am missing some informative thread that is already available. But like my Dad always said, "It doesn't hurt to ask."

Sheryl

Re: padd the count - 10/16/00 07:20 PM

Sheryl... try photopoint.com. It's a free service and will allow you to upload photos into a particular photo album which can be reviewed later by yourself, or anyone you send the link to. Give it a try!

© 2024 Collector Forums