LighthouseKeepers.com

What's New in Version 6.7.3?

Posted By: Webmaster

What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/08/08 07:25 PM

Well - besides the fact that it says "Version 6.7.3" on all the pages.

#1 - if you are logged in, you'll see a quick reply box at the bottom of each thread. No need to click on "Post Reply".

Please post the things you see that are different as you use the updated CF.

Re: What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/08/08 07:39 PM

#2 - I've enabled a new feature that restricts viewing members profile to only those who are registered members (you'd need to be logged on to view profiles).
Posted By: Dave H

Re: What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/08/08 07:56 PM

Lots of changes in the Control Panel that we use to manage the board, including approving new members.

You might want to also click on the "my profile" link at the top of the page to look at the options available to each of you.
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/08/08 08:08 PM

Like it ... the profile editing screens are great!

But ... in this thread ... Help Please

... in my signature the little smilie is not showing??? Is that because it is a very old thread?

I went to my profile and changed the img ... the new one shows ok here, but not in the old thread.

confused

Re: What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/08/08 08:21 PM

Looks like the smiling typist shows here. Did you refresh other pages? Maybe it will appear then?
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/08/08 11:28 PM

nope ... I did refresh, but it doesn't appear ...
Can you see it ???
And yes the little critter appears here .. but this is a new thread ... I wondered....
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/08/08 11:45 PM

Make sure to hold down the shift key when you refresh as the old page could be refreshing from your cache instead of the website..
Posted By: Dave H

Re: What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/08/08 11:56 PM

Possible that it got lost in the translation from old to new? As long as it shows now I would think you're OK.
Posted By: sandy

Re: What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/09/08 05:28 AM

Had the number of lighthouses seen at 5,558; 558 is the correct number. Maybe I stuttered when I changed it after returning from the Reunion and added the additional "5", but would appreciate others checking that part of their personal data to see if another digit was added in the update.

Sandy
Posted By: seagirt

Re: What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/09/08 09:17 PM

I'm now able to flip the dates around to the way I write them: 09 August 2008. Which is nice.

Good idea to update my profile -- I had to "promote" myself to a "college student" under occupation, and update my light count.

There also seems to be a new icon at the top of my posts to go to my website (it's the little person in front of the house). Don't remember that. And the Quick Reply is great!

When does the full update come?
Posted By: seagirt

Re: What's New in Version 6.7.3? - 08/09/08 09:19 PM

And also, I just saw that I have a blinking notification in the upper left, below where it says "Hello, [username]." I have 3 new PMs, all from 2006. :rolleyes:
© 2024 Collector Forums