LighthouseKeepers.com

Latest to Register

Posted By: MtnHkr

Latest to Register - 01/28/04 02:46 AM

Is it at my end or has that little section at the top right of the forums where the latest person to register for the forums used to be seems to have disappeared. I've had a few minor problems with my computer lately, had to reload two programs for whatever reason. Can someone fill me in. I always checked these to see who the latest to register was in order to welcome them, but lately I don't see it.

Bert frown
Posted By: seagirt

Re: Latest to Register - 01/28/04 03:00 AM

Don't worry, Bert, you aren't losing your mind. It is gone. Why? When? Who? How? The answers to these questions are wanted! frown
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Latest to Register - 01/28/04 05:03 AM

I've searched through the control panel software setups to see why this no longer shows up -- but could not find anything that turned it off or on. Sorry. Let's see if it pops back up again.

John
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Latest to Register - 01/28/04 12:52 PM

Is there any type of cache dedicated just for that purpose that might be full? I really don't know anything about Infopop other than how to use it. I'm sure with the computer experts we have that visit this site on a regular basis, one will have the correct answer.

confused Bob confused
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Latest to Register - 01/28/04 02:56 PM

Nothing. I did NOTHING. But the feature appears to be back working this morning.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Latest to Register - 01/28/04 04:50 PM

Sure is John. I 'm glad to know I wasn't losing my mind (or what's left of it). But "yes" it is up and running again. I wonder if it wasn't used for a while if it turns itself off and then back on when someone registers. I noticed a newly registered person this morning.

Bert smile
Posted By: wheland

Re: Latest to Register - 01/28/04 08:55 PM

It could be because we hit the lucky magic number- the latest to register is number 1313. laugh

Dennis
© 2024 Collector Forums