LighthouseKeepers.com

Reunion Trip

Posted By: JnJpriest

Reunion Trip - 09/26/98 09:42 PM

With such a busy week ahead, we just wanted to take this opportunity to tell everyone heading for the HL Reunion to have a very safe trip and we look forward to meeting as many of you as we can! We will be leaving Indianapolis, IN. on Wednesday morning and should arrive in Providence early afternoon on Thursday. AAA says it should take us 16.5 hours driving time from here. We will stop on Wednesday evening and head out again on Thursday morning. We are truly looking forward to meeting all of the wonderful people that we have talked with on the Internet.

Again, Safe trip to everyone & God Speed!

Providence or Bust!!

Jo & Jim Priesthoff
JnJpriest@aol.com
Posted By: BuyGlass

Re: Reunion Trip - 09/27/98 02:24 PM

Liz and I are in Providence. If anybodys in town give us a call at the Marriott. Room 503. Maybe we can get together.

Sean
Posted By: JnJpriest

Re: Reunion Trip - 09/27/98 04:45 PM

Sean,

How's the weather there? Looks like rain today according to the weather channel!
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Reunion Trip - 09/27/98 06:41 PM

My flight arrives Monday about 6:45 pm - Staying at the Old Court Inn on Benefit Street 401-751-2002.

I've got Tuesday mostly free if anyone wants to take in a lighthouse or two or explore some of the area.

Or email me.

John
Posted By: BuyGlass

Re: Reunion Trip - 09/28/98 01:59 AM

Weather was a little warm today. High 85. Was very comfortable at Newport. Felt a little cooler near the water. I think a lite jacket is a must if you plan to be near the water in the evenings. There was no rain here until this evening at about 9pm. The only interference seems to be a haze here. Not sure where the smoke is coming from. Will be doing the cliff walk and estates in Newport on Monday.

Sean
© 2024 Collector Forums