LighthouseKeepers.com

Harry's New Lighthouses

Posted By: flacoastie

Harry's New Lighthouses - 10/20/17 10:27 AM

I have just talked to Harry Hine and he informed me that he is currently working on 2 new pieces that will be available early 2018. I’d like to tell you what they are but you will have to read about them in my December 1st, 2017 Update to my volumes. Harry tells me that Palmer Island is still available along with a limited supply of his 1st Christmas Piece Rock Island, NY from last year. If you have not already purchased Palmer Island or Rock Island, you can do so by visiting www.harryhine.com and seeing all his products and clicking on the appropriate tab to purchase. Roland Babineau at www.thecapecodstore.com has an extremely limited supply of Harry’s first lighthouse, Jones Point, for purchase.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Harry's New Lighthouses - 02/17/18 07:42 PM

Rich
I reviewed the two new Harry Hines Spring Lighthouses.
The new HHS004 for spring is fantastic.
Going to be one of my favorites.

Re: Harry's New Lighthouses - 02/18/18 08:00 AM

Daniel - I just hope that everyone else will think this way since Hawaiian Lighthouses do not seem to go over big. Barbers Point would be a nice setting to display the WWII version of the CGC Taney next to.

In talking to Harry yesterday it now looks like Barbers Point will be released late spring instead of early spring and Isle Royale will be early to mid summer for it's release. Harry will explain the delays when he puts out an email to his customers and posts it on the Forums.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Harry's New Lighthouses - 02/18/18 10:36 AM

I think the Barbers Point will be great too, Its just looking at a picture is not the same thing as the actual figurine like.
Posted By: The Cape Cod Store.com

Re: Harry's New Lighthouses - 02/19/18 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By flacoastie
Roland Babineau at www.thecapecodstore.com has an extremely limited supply of Harry’s first lighthouse, Jones Point, for purchase.

Jones Point has been completely sold out. Only place to get it now would be on the secondary market.

Re: Harry's New Lighthouses - 02/19/18 02:30 PM

And I just happen to have the last s/n produced which is S/N 300 for sale if anyone is interested.

Re: Harry's New Lighthouses - 03/17/18 05:35 PM

In my last communication with Harry he said that he is having difficulties with find a factory that does not like handling small production quantities of 300 pieces. He said that in the very near future he will be sending out more information on his 2 latest creations (Barbers Point, HI and Isle Royale, MI). Stay tuned in for Harry's latest update.
© 2024 Collector Forums