LighthouseKeepers.com

Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter

Posted By: The Cape Cod Store.com

Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter - 06/05/17 02:05 PM

We are working exclusively with a contact who has access to the remnants of the actual Harbour Lights storehouse. Many of those items have previously never been available to the public! Most are offered only to subscribers of our free email Harbour Lights collectors newsletter. We also have other hard to find collector pieces in the newsletter as well! Many of these are not available on our website and are available only through the free newsletter. Want to be "in the know" and have access to these rare and one-of-a-kind pieces? Visit us at The Cape Cod Store.com and click on the "Join email list" button on the top of the page. Fill in the form and voila! you will be added to our mailing list!
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter - 06/05/17 05:57 PM

Nice connection you have made. Congratulations!

Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter - 06/06/17 12:26 PM

We have been working with this source for a number of months now. I never know what will be coming my way when I get my shipments, but we've already been able to provide our subscribers fantastic opportunities to purchase such items as single digit original tower Cape Hatterases,lighthouse prototypes that were never put into production, numerous Mold Masters, Paint Masters, and Counter Samples, gold pieces, and lots more! Being the last true Harbour Lights dealer left in the marketplace has put us in a position to get many items others never will.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter - 06/09/17 07:37 PM

I always look forward for Roland's email.
on the latest rare HL that he has for sale.

Roland
How about the 2006 to 2011 Harbour Lights? Are you able to find any of those?

Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter - 06/12/17 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By DANIEL

Roland
How about the 2006 to 2011 Harbour Lights? Are you able to find any of those?

Daniel, I have quite a number of those on the website.
HL333 Port Clinton, HL338 Galveston Jetty, HL339 Piney Point, HL342 Point Fermin, HL343 Sullivan's Island, HL345 Gibb's Hill, HL346 Grand Island East Channel, HL347 Isle of Shoals, HL349 Seul Choix, HL351 Sodus Point, HL353 Braddock Point, HL355 Waukegan, HL358 Windmill Point, HL359 Bristol Ferry, HL361 Pottawatomie, HL362 Ludlum Beach, HL365 Point Vicente, HL366 Bishop and Clerks, HL371 Fort Carroll, HL372 Pas a'Loutre, HL374 Frank's Island, HL376 Haut Fond Prince, HL378 Pomham Rocks, HL381 Maplin Sand, HL382 1876 Centennial Expo, HL385 Old Alcatraz as well as HL694 Admiralty Head 2006 Regional Exclusive, 2007 Society pieces HL558 New Castle Front Range and HL557 New Castle Rear Range, HL696 Detroit River 2006 Store Event Exclusive, 2006 Collectors Society HL556 First Boston Harbor 2007 Regional Evevt Exclusive HL697 Racine Reef, 2008 Society Exclusives HL559 Horseshoe Front Range and HL560 Horseshoe Rear Range, 2008 Store Event Exclusive HL800 Loon Island and 2009 Regional Exclusive HL803 Tybee (Knoll) Front Cut. Pieces come and go so our selection changes quite often as we sell some pieces out and are able to acquire others.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter - 11/22/17 05:17 PM

I just looked at your website and it is the most complete set of harbor light ever available.

Re: Harbour Lights Collectors newsletter - 12/02/17 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By DANIEL
I just looked at your website and it is the most complete set of harbor light ever available.

Absolutely! I am always digging about looking for pieces that we may not currently have available. Not all of our pieces make the website as well. Some we offer only to subscribers of our Harbour Lights collectors newsletter emails. If anyone wishes to be included in our mailings, simply go to any of our pages and click on the "Join email list" icon in the top right corner. We not only have some hard to find items from collectors offered in those, we also have items which remained in the Harbour Lights storage facility for years and were never available to collectors until now!
© 2024 Collector Forums