LighthouseKeepers.com

Bishop & Clerks variation

Posted By: The Cape Cod Store.com

Bishop & Clerks variation - 11/10/09 04:18 AM

While sorting through my inventory today in preperation for the holiday season I discovered a Bishop & Clerks with the "Bishop & Clarks" variation stored on a shelf in the back of my stock room. Flag # is 381. Regular retail price of $98.95 plus free shipping.
If anyone is interested, e-mail me at roland@thecapestore.com or call me at 508-385-1344 and we can discuss payment and shipping.
Posted By: Rock

Re: Bishop & Clerks variation - 08/14/20 01:47 AM

Sniffing around the Forums during the SIP and replying quite late to this...my #1 is "Bishop & Clarks" with the wrong 2500 edition on the flag as well...I believe I purchased it from you Roland, but never noticed until now!
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Bishop & Clerks variation - 08/15/20 02:02 PM

Rock
I believe that since the variation was caught after the first batch was sent out and stopped at 550 that no other fix was made since no others was produced. So even though two variations were expected in 2009 it never happened.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Bishop & Clerks variation - 08/16/20 07:47 PM

Rock has been doing some very, very deep diving. This may be a record for longest time for a response - 10 years, 9 months!
Posted By: The Cape Cod Store.com

Re: Bishop & Clerks variation - 08/25/20 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by DANIEL
Rock
I believe that since the variation was caught after the first batch was sent out and stopped at 550 that no other fix was made since no others was produced. So even though two variations were expected in 2009 it never happened.

Daniel is right. Harbour Lights went out of business before a second batch could be produced so all of the pieces are the same.
© 2024 Collector Forums