LighthouseKeepers.com

Nice Article about NELL

Posted By: Dave H

Nice Article about NELL - 12/24/03 05:27 PM

I'm surprised I am getting this posted before Shirin, but there is a nice article about NELL and its efforts to support Block Island Southeast Light in today's New London Day newpaper. Click here to read the article.

Congratulations Ron Foster & NELL for all your great work on behalf of lighthouse preservation!
Posted By: Shirin

Re: Nice Article about NELL - 12/24/03 06:23 PM

Thanks for posting the link Dave! Great NELL/ALF/APLS coverage! I'm always glad to see these guys get more good press laugh
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Nice Article about NELL - 12/24/03 07:02 PM

Very nice to read about Ron and the NELL group for all their hard work put forth towards the restoration of SE Block. wink
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Nice Article about NELL - 12/24/03 07:44 PM

Proud to be a member! laugh
Bob
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Nice Article about NELL - 12/24/03 08:43 PM

Congratulations to Ron, NELL, and all NELL Members. Nice story.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Nice Article about NELL - 12/24/03 09:01 PM

Great article! A special thanks to Ron and all the others in the NELL organization for all they do for us and lighthouses in general. Great group which I am proud to be a member of.

Posted By: RFoster

Re: Nice Article about NELL - 12/24/03 09:09 PM

Thank you all for your kind words of support here. More importantly, thanks to all of you who have contributed to the successes of NELL, ALF, APLS and other lighthouse preservation groups throughout our nation. Together we continue to make a difference for the good of our lighthouses and all who will enjoy and learn from them for generations to come.

Ron
(CT Keeper)
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Nice Article about NELL - 12/24/03 10:55 PM

Terrific article about NELL and Ron who is tireless in his efforts towards lighthouse restoration.. I am so glad that headway is being made on the restoration of Block Island's Southeast Light... If you made one of my "how to shoot better lighthouse pictures" seminar's in Baltimore you know what a profound effect the state of the lighthouse at that time had on me! Sue and I both hope to spend the night there when the work is done!!
© 2024 Collector Forums