LighthouseKeepers.com

is it me??? or are the Musings slow ...

Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

is it me??? or are the Musings slow ... - 03/28/07 08:39 PM

Just got the email and downloaded the April Musings ...
I have a fairly quick internet connection, but the Musings are still incredibly slow to come in.

Can anyone explain, why one page takes sooooo long?

Other than that... Interesting ....

Am trying to ring about the Point Aux Barques HL, but am only getting what I think may be an answer phone ... I can't understand what is said there. confused
Has anyone else tried yet?
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: is it me??? or are the Musings slow ... - 03/28/07 08:46 PM

Margret, A few of us also have had problems downloading it. See the tread in the Rumor Mill forum. I've also started a tread in the General Forum for once you do get it downloaded.

I haven't called about the new Little Light, so what your saying is news to me.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: is it me??? or are the Musings slow ... - 03/28/07 09:46 PM

Quote:
Am trying to ring about the Point Aux Barques HL, but am only getting what I think may be an answer phone ... I can't understand what is said there.
Margret,

I also tried to phone about the Point Aux Barques Little Light. Similar to you, all I heard was a garbled voice that I could not understand. It sounded like the gentleman had a mouth full of marbles or was stone drunk.

bobo
Posted By: Dave H

Re: is it me??? or are the Musings slow ... - 03/28/07 10:52 PM

Margret, I am going to close this thread as we now have 3 threads going discussing the same thing. I have left open the rumors thread that Loon mentioned since it has the most comments, even though most so far are about the slow download.

Dave
© 2024 Collector Forums