LighthouseKeepers.com

NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine

Posted By: RFoster

NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/21/00 01:26 PM

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=968985&a=9452122&p=30998570&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
This picture was taken Sunday, Oct.15, 2000 at the base of the Pemaquid Point lighthouse tower. It shows some of the NELL members who enjoyed our wonderful Annual Fall Outing/Meeting.

For additional pictures you may visit the following album: http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=968985&a=9452122

If you are in this picture I urge you to post here a memorable experience from this outing so others visiting may learn more about NELL and it's members.

(Keeping The Flame in New England)
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=968985&a=9493224&p=31175422&Sequence=0&res=high[/img] Ron

[This message has been edited by RFoster (edited 10-21-2000).]
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/21/00 05:02 PM

Boy Ron, I had a memorable experience just going through all of the pictures of the outing.

Great Job!!

I am so jealous that we couldn't be there with the NELL club on their Booth Bay outing, but I guess this is the next best thing, your sharing it with us through your pictures.

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame
Posted By: wheland

Re: NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/21/00 08:20 PM

Ron,

Great pictures. Nice to see so much of the event.

Can't wait for the other stories about the event.

Dennis
Posted By: Jim Johnston

Re: NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/21/00 10:04 PM

Looks like NELL had a great outing. With the weather looking fine and a nice buffet, who could ask for any better conditions. I can remember when we went to Pemaquid before the Family Reunion in Providence. It made me break out my pictures from the last reunion and look at them again.
Posted By: Barb Kepple

Re: NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/22/00 03:53 AM

Thanks for those great photos Ron - it's nice to see all you did, and also to put faces to names I've heard!

Barb
Posted By: Dave H

Re: NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/22/00 05:42 AM

Great pictures Ron. Looks like NELL had a great day with a number of lighthouses viewed and visited. The opportunity to visit lights and climb towers not always accessable is one of the best reasons to be involved in a LH club!

Dave
Posted By: Nana

Re: NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/22/00 11:26 PM

Thanks Ron for letting us enjoy your NELL trip in photos. This southern gal enjoyed seeing all those lights that I have never seen before. I can just imagine the fun time everyone had with fellow lighthouse lovers.
Thanks again.
Derith
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/23/00 01:01 AM

Ron... thanks so much for posting the link to your photos, they were great! It certainly looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Jackie and I would love to partake of such a trip. Maybe, in the future we can schedule some vacation time around such a trip? Any chance this NELL challenged Wacko and his bride could get on our horse and ride north to join you for a future outing?

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: RFoster

Re: NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/23/00 02:57 AM

I'm pleased that you all enjoy the pictures and I wish you could have been with us. We welcome, with open arms, anyone who loves lighthouses and would happy to have you join us for a future outing. Plans are being made now for a NELL outing in May to Cape Cod during their Maritime Week next year, I believe it will be the 19th & 20th. I will keep you all posted and hope that you may join us.

(Keeping The Flame in New England)
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=968985&a=9493224&p=31175422&Sequence=0&res=high[/img] Ron
Posted By: Augie K.

Re: NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/23/00 01:46 PM

My wife and myself are in the picture. We are both members of NELL and have been for over a year now. We both enjoy this club and the people in it. We always have a good time when we get together for our outings. That weekend "Mother Nature" well, she was just awesome. The weather was absolutely wonderful, it was a great day to climb a lighthouse. Ron you did a wonderful job with all the pictures.

Augie

The Flame
Posted By: rscroope

Re: NELL Outing in Boothbay Harbor, Maine - 10/23/00 03:30 PM

Hi Ron,
It's great seeing all you guys again, hopefully next time it will be in person!
Let me know when your calendar is set for 2001.
- Bob
© 2024 Collector Forums