Ryan's - in their back room
4461 South Franklin Street
Michigan City, IN 46360
219-879-4537
Gift Exchange - $10.00 gift –
Please note if it is gender specific.
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/03/06 05:07 AM

I will load more Christmas party pictures later, but first I wanted to share this picture of Kat the HLC secretary enjoying the Christmas Spirits..

Kat is already threatening to post an image of me in retaliation..

For those who were on the tours at the Norfolk regional.. What Kat is holding is a coupon for a free slurpie that Dave gave her for Christmas.

Dave enjoying Kat's reaction to the slurpie coupon..

Rex shows off his new Ponce Lighthouse watch..

Dave and Roy opening their gifts from the exchange.. We opened them according to the month of one's birthday.. In reverse order of how we had picked them out of a blind draw, plus a couple opportunities to steal ones that were already selected..

Shellie starts to unwrap her present..

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/03/06 05:54 AM

After lighting the lights at the lighthouse we all went to dinner together then went back to the Comfort Inn to have our gift exchange since most of us were registered there.. Carolyn starts to open her gift as Susan looks on..

Dani shows off her present of a Toledo Lighthouse Christmas socking that Susan needlepointed..

Mary opens her present which was a photoalbum with a lighthouse on the cover and rice paper pages..

Jeff admires his new handpainted wooden ornament,,

Dani sure looks like the rose between two thorns..
Posted By: Kat

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/03/06 06:17 AM

I thought you might enjoy seeing a picture of our official beer deer . . .

Please take notice of his new bib. Sue says it is staying in the travel bag for those special occassions . . . meals . . .
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/03/06 04:47 PM

Looks like the 'crew' had a good time. How did OMC look after the decorating party?
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/03/06 05:00 PM

Lovely pictures! THanks all! Especially, because we "foreigners" can now put some faces to somemore names! Great!
It looks like you all had a brilliant time!

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/03/06 07:30 PM

John, the old lighthouse is just about back to normal.. This past Fall Michigan City got hit by severe storms and the lighthouse got the brunt of the close to 90 miles per hour winds, just about ripping off the lantern room (roof of lanternroom lifted off and slammed back down, popping out most of the plexiglass windows)... Most of the repairs including re-attaching and replacing the Christmas lights is done but some of the repairs will have to wait until we gather again in the Spring at the lighthouse..
Posted By: HCS

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/04/06 01:05 AM

Wonderful pictures, great to see that a good time was had by all!
HCS
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/04/06 04:01 AM

Looks like you all had a great time as usual. laugh Thanks for posting the picture of OMC lighthouse, I've put it on our desktop to remember all the great friends we've made from this club. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

Ruthie & Terry smile smile
"Good friends are like stars.......You don't always see them, but you know they are always there."
Posted By: Dave H

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/04/06 05:03 AM

We had a great time this weekend. Lots of great gifts. What makes the Toledo stocking special to Dani is that she grew up there, so she has a very special affinity for that light!

Doesn't take too much to get Kat all excited, does it?

Today several of us traveled to downtown Chicago to visit the MACKINAW, WLBB 30. Had a wonderful tour of the ship courtesy of the skipper, CDR John Little. Will get a separate thread posted later about that.
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/04/06 08:51 AM

Looks like a fun party.
Posted By: BeaconBob

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/04/06 03:44 PM

Great pics! Looks like everyone had a great time!
Thanks for sharing those Paul!
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/04/06 05:51 PM

Looks like a very festive gathering. Great photo's.
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/04/06 08:01 PM

Looks like everyone had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it. But the good news is that I do have power again and my car in no longer frozen in the garage.

Re: 6th Annual Christmas Lighting at OMC... - 12/04/06 08:15 PM

It wasn't the same without you, Judy.. You were missed! I am glad you got your power back, finally..
© 2024 Collector Forums