LighthouseKeepers.com

HLC Fall Meeting

Posted By: WackoPaul

HLC Fall Meeting - 11/07/10 03:59 AM

2010 Club President Larry Waterson conducts our Fall meeting in Indy, today.. He starts by going over old businees..

3 of the 4 committee members for our upcoming 10th annual Christmas Party did some planning before the formal start of the meeting..

I wonder who that person is in the blue that's taking a picture..

Rex and Charlotte listening to Larry conducting the meeting.. Under new business, Rex was elected next years Club VP which means he becomes President in 2012..

It makes you wonder what Carolyn must have just said to Roy!
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: HLC Fall Meeting - 11/07/10 04:01 AM

Oh that person in the blue is Judy (Sunshine on the Forums); Judy has had conflicts with our Club functions recently and the couple that she made it to the Bradys had conflicts.. It was Great to see her again..

I handed out plenty of door prizes for those who made it to the meeting..

I can't remember what caused this reaction, but it happens a lot with this group.. All in all it a great time with great friends..
Posted By: rscroope

Re: HLC Fall Meeting - 11/07/10 10:09 PM

Lots of Harbour Lights and Harbour Light Collectors! Good to see all the familar faces.
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: HLC Fall Meeting - 11/08/10 07:22 PM

After an absence from club activities, it was great to be back with everyone again. The laughter shared by the members can always brighten anyones day.
Posted By: 2 Floor U

Re: HLC Fall Meeting - 11/08/10 08:25 PM

As always it was good to see everyone. We just never can have too much time together!
Can't wait for the 10th annual Christimas gathering!
Cindy and Doyne
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: HLC Fall Meeting - 11/09/10 12:02 AM

Looks like everyone had a good time ... and look at those door prizes !!!
© 2024 Collector Forums