LighthouseKeepers.com

Harbour Lights club members?

Posted By: Polly

Harbour Lights club members? - 05/22/98 06:16 AM

Are any visitors of this forum members of a Harbour Lights club? I know the clubs are out there and we'd love to hear what's happening in your area. Please share your local events via this forum.
Posted By: JTimothyA

Re: Harbour Lights club members? - 05/28/98 04:55 AM

I'm a member of the Harbour Lights Club: Great Lakes District. The club draws mostly from Wisconsin and northern Illinois with occasional participation from Michigan and Indiana folks. Jim Johnston (KeeperJJ) is the club president. We also have a club newsletter.

We've had 4 meetings over the last 8-10 months. Bill Younger came to our Fall meeting which was held in the Wind Point lighthouse. Our last meeting was about a month ago in conjunction with a BY signing event in south Milwaukee.

Rgds,
__
/im

Re: Harbour Lights club members? - 05/28/98 05:54 AM

Thanks for the update on the Great Lakes District- Harbour Lights Club:-}. I hope we'll hear from others also.

What is the approximate size of your club and how did you (and the others) find out about it?
Posted By: stanoz

Re: Harbour Lights club members? - 06/15/98 08:09 PM

Any clubs in Connecticut?
Posted By: Lighthouse_Nut

Re: Harbour Lights club members? - 07/29/98 01:51 AM

There is a collectors club in the Tampa Bay area. It has been organized thru Johnston's Hallmark store in Tampa. We will be having a meeting in mid-August. As soon as I have a definite date I will post it. I don't know the size of the club yet as I am new to it.

Hope this is helpful.

Wayne

Re: Harbour Lights club members? - 08/09/98 09:56 PM

Wayne - Appreciate the information. If you (or another club member) would post updates on club activities, others in the Forum could get ideas for their clubs.

Granted this reply is took a while but I've been away. (I type slow but not THAT slow)
Posted By: Lighthouse_Nut

Re: Harbour Lights club members? - 08/21/98 01:47 AM

The next meeting for the Tampa Harbour Lights Enthusiasts Club will be Thursday evening August 27, 1998. If anyone is interested please call me at (813) 968-5640 for info and I will be glad to pass on your name for registration. I will give an update after our meeting as to future schedule. Thanks,
Wayne
© 2024 Collector Forums