HL370 Carysfort Reef Images

HL371 Fort Carroll Images

HL372 Pass a L\'outre Lighthouse Images

HL373 Port Washington Images

HL374 Franks Island Images

HL802 Umpqua River Lens Images

Posted By: wvlights0

Re: HL483 Scituate Images - 02/23/09 11:01 PM

Am I seeing that right? Is the light in the lantern room in the shape of a fresnel?

All the pictures are great!
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: HL483 Scituate Images - 02/23/09 11:47 PM

Thanks for nice comments, I took another look at the light and it looks like it is just the shape of the bulb, but it does kind of give you that feeling..

That bring up my feelings about having the OE"s being able to light up. I don't light mine very often but sometimes I wish that all the lantern rooms had the same look of glass and not painted just including LE's. I am not saying have them light up but be made of the same materials, they look more realistic.. Not have a place for batteries or capable of be plugged in, but but the look of glass instead of painted..
Posted By: CAVR

Re: HL483 Scituate Images - 02/24/09 06:52 PM

I like the artistic touch of the lobster buoys hanging on the side of the covered walkway to the tower ! Nice.....
Posted By: 5lights

Re: HL483 Scituate Images - 02/24/09 09:00 PM

Awesome piece...very detailed and colorful!
I have to agree with Paul about the lens room...it does give you that realistic look.
Thank you for the time and effort that you take to provide us with these photos, Paul!
I have looked at the first photos posted of the new releases and thought " That one is nice, this one's o.k.-mmm maybe... I don't know ".
But your awesome closeups of all the details and the different views have persuaded me to re-consider several of them.
Great job! applaud
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: HL483 Scituate Images - 02/24/09 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CAVR:
I like the artistic touch of the lobster buoys hanging on the side of the covered walkway to the tower ! Nice.....
Good eye Christopher !!! I didn't see them the first time I looked at pics.

Great closeups Paul !!!
Posted By: Cyndi

Re: HL483 Scituate Images - 03/12/09 01:35 AM

Great pictures Paul and I totally agree with you about the lens rooms. I noticed the lobster buoys too. I am amazed by every piece because of the detail that is put on each one.
© 2024 Collector Forums