LighthouseKeepers.com

Looking for a Cruise Director

Posted By: Webmaster

Looking for a Cruise Director - 05/10/06 03:34 PM

We're looking for a Cruise Director (Moderator) for this new Forum.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Looking for a Cruise Director - 05/11/06 01:33 PM

If no one else volunteers for this position I will take it just because everyone knows the love I have for GLOWs.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Looking for a Cruise Director - 05/12/06 04:44 AM

Rich
Sounds good to me.
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Looking for a Cruise Director - 05/12/06 05:08 AM

No better person to do it. I'd like to hear more about the GLOW's. Although I prefer the LE's, there is no question that the GLOW's are really beautiful, sometimes moreso than the original LE's. For one thing, they include more of the whole complex at a lighthouse.

Re: Looking for a Cruise Director - 05/12/06 01:23 PM

Grace - You need to read some of my past posts on GLOWs to really understand my feelings for them.

Re: Looking for a Cruise Director - 05/12/06 02:12 PM

I would like to see an avid
GLOW collector (or lover) and/or LLOM collector (or lover) take this spot.
We always hear the majority of collectors put down the Glows and there is hardly ever talk about the “Little Lights of Mine.”
I think the Cruise Director (Moderator) should be one that promotes them and gets everyone excited about collecting them.

Re: Looking for a Cruise Director - 05/13/06 01:49 AM

Daniel - While I'm not an avid supporter of GLOWS, I do like them and feel they have a strong place in a lot of collections. I had quite a few GLOWS, in fact I collected the first 24 of them before I knew that something had to go because of space and the limited editions won out over the Glows. I do love all the other items(buttons, balloons, pins, LLOMS, Spyglass, etc.) and will do my best as Cruise Director to promote interest in everything, including GLOWS.

Re: Looking for a Cruise Director - 05/13/06 02:46 AM

I am sure you will do an excellant job.
© 2024 Collector Forums