LighthouseKeepers.com

Bob Ott's collection

Posted By: The Cape Cod Store.com

Bob Ott's collection - 02/06/14 02:41 AM

The Cape Cod Store.com has been contracted by the family of Bob Ott to sell off all of his pieces for the estate. Although we recently received upwards of 700+ Harbour Lights and other Younger and Associates items, no inventory list has been provided as to what exactly is in the collection. We are aware that there are a number of very rare and one-of-a-kind items within this collection. As you can imagine, it will take a huge effort to open all of the boxes and inspect and catalog each individual piece. Throughout this process we will be adding some of these to our website as well as taking requests for individual pieces. The rare and one-of-a-kind pieces, however, will be offered through a special mailing to any and all interested collectors. In order to be added to this mailing, contact me at roland@thecapecodstore.com with your interest and you will be added to the Harbour Lights collectors' mailing list. I'll be happy as well to answer whatever questions you may have, if I can.
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Bob Ott's collection - 02/14/14 06:04 PM

I can guarantee that Bob's collection contain rare and one-of-a-kind pieces in it..

Re: Bob Ott's collection - 02/16/14 04:53 AM

The first of what will prove to be many mailings will be going out very shortly. Good time to jump on the bandwagon!

Re: Bob Ott's collection - 06/22/14 07:19 PM

It's not too late to get in on some really special Harbour Lights pieces from not only Bob Ott's collection but also from a number of other collectors we are working with. Contact me at roland@thecapecodstore.com to be added to our HL collectors email list.
© 2024 Collector Forums