Re: HL369 Buffalo South Entrance Images - 02/20/09 04:07 AM

Thank You PAUL.Great shots.
RIP
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: HL369 Buffalo South Entrance Images - 02/20/09 05:26 AM

Great pictures as always, Paul!
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: HL369 Buffalo South Entrance Images - 02/20/09 03:03 PM

This one may be my favorite of the first four.

I thinks its the first bottle shape lighthouse replica and it's got a Quonset hut too.

Great pics Paul !!!
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: HL369 Buffalo South Entrance Images - 02/21/09 05:12 PM

If St. Tim were around, he would be ecstatic over that monster fog horn! Cool! cool
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: HL369 Buffalo South Entrance Images - 02/21/09 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lighthouse Loon:
...I thinks its the first bottle shape lighthouse replica... Great pics Paul !!! [/QB]
?? You thinking about the Bottle Lights of Buffalo ?
Posted By: CAVR

Re: HL369 Buffalo South Entrance Images - 02/24/09 06:46 PM

Thanks for posting your pictures Paul. I always look forward to them....

Because of that fine photography, you do so well, I made up my mind about this piece and went ahead and ordered mine through my dealer. So there is another $70 contribution to our economy....

Please keep posting detailed pictures on the forums as this, I believe, is one of the best marketing tools there is to sell Harbour Lights to Collectors and the general public. It just "sucks" you right in and makes you want to buy buy buy ...
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: HL369 Buffalo South Entrance Images - 02/24/09 07:37 PM

Wow, Christopher, I need to hire you as my agent! Seriously, thank you for those kind words, I have always enjoyed doing this.

Also it makes me really study my own lighthouses and it keeps my collection fresh to me, if that makes any sense.

Now that I am retired I have a little more time to do this for the forums and trust me this takes time to do. As long as I have been doing this I have come up with a formula to do it more efficiently both in shooting and finishing the images for posting.

When I first started doing the images I literally took my show on the road. The first couple of years I took my camera, lights and background to Rosemont to shoot the 2nd half releases. I would shoot on the day before it opened as soon as HL had their booth setup. It is a lot easier at my home in a room I have setup up as a studio on a table that is just the right height and depth to do the job right.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: HL369 Buffalo South Entrance Images - 02/25/09 07:29 PM

Now I'm sorry i didn't drag my son up to Buffalo to see this light and the others last week while in Rochester area. Next visit definitely.
© 2024 Collector Forums