LighthouseKeepers.com

Whee! Cedar Point Coasts to Victory

Posted By: Webmaster

Whee! Cedar Point Coasts to Victory - 12/30/07 01:04 AM

I've been to Cedar Point several times and saw the lighthouse from a distance. The wooden coaster framework is a standout from Paul's photo.

I wonder if the gift shops at Cedar Point will be carrying this? That could make it a quick sell-out once the season starts.
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Whee! Cedar Point Coasts to Victory - 12/30/07 08:56 PM

Cedar Point is really outstanding. I've already placed a quasi-order for it - and South Haven, of course! I can't wait to see all-around pictures of all of these beauties. smile
Posted By: TDSimpson

Re: Whee! Cedar Point Coasts to Victory - 12/31/07 10:33 PM

I placed my order for Cedar Point within the hour that John posted the pictures of it on the 29th from Cape Annie's. We were able to drive in to the campground one day during the off-season for the park and take quite a few pictures of the light. Since it is only a 10 minute drive away I may try to get back to see if anything has changed.
Posted By: Medicman

Re: Whee! Cedar Point Coasts to Victory - 01/04/08 04:25 AM

Speaking of changes...... I thought the first time I opened the HL site on Cedar Point the MSRP was 109.00. Today it has 99.50 on it. Did anyone else see this or is the mind playing tricks on me.
Posted By: Roland Babineau

Re: Whee! Cedar Point Coasts to Victory - 01/04/08 05:11 AM

This was dealt with in a couple of other threads. Originally, Cedar Point and South Haven were listed at $109.00, but eventually both were fixed to reflect the actual price of $99.50.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Whee! Cedar Point Coasts to Victory - 01/04/08 03:38 PM

I know the short distance of the roller coaster is a bit exaggerated , but think Harry's did a smart thing to include it. It definately will be an attention grabber in my collection.
© 2024 Collector Forums