LighthouseKeepers.com

Go Vote . . . .

Posted By: Dave H

Go Vote . . . . - 09/02/07 11:32 PM

I have posted a poll in the "Voting Booth" to let you rank your first or second choice from five choices. You will not be able to see the results until after the poll closes at 2359 on Sept 15.

go vote now

I missed a check box the first time around, so the results were viewable. I have fixed that. Please do not re-vote as I do have the results of the first poll before I deleted the post.
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/03/07 12:55 AM

Hi Dave,

They are all good lights but I guess I'll just have to wait to get my bottle light! Anyhow could you clarify one for me? Is the Muskegon South Breakwater light the square one or the conical tower?

Thanks,
Judy

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/03/07 03:05 AM

Thanks for asking, Judy. I had meant to clarify because of the multiple images on the page, but managed to forget. Sorry for the quality of the image - it is a crop from a long shot. To my understanding, this is the one that was suggested:

Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/03/07 03:15 AM

Thanks, Dave. I was thinking that was the one but wanted to check to be sure.
Judy
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/03/07 04:00 AM

Yes, Dave,

You picked the correct one.

bobo

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/03/07 04:34 AM

My first poll was flawed in that I missed a check box that would keep you from viwing the poll results. Actually, I checked that box but didn't check the box to end the poll at a certain time, even though I put in that time. Oh well . . . . Anyway, I have modified my original posting to take you to the revised poll. I do have the results so far so there is no need to re-vote. FWIW, it won't even let me see the results so I will find out the results at the same time everyone else does.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/03/07 01:01 PM

Dave
I went to check the results and it said I haven't voted. But I did. Since us that voted can vote again I think we should just start all over an everyone just re-vote.

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/03/07 03:38 PM

I will take that into consideration. As in most activities, we always have to count on the integrity of the participants. Bottom line is that this is just a "straw vote" kind of poll to give us an indication of which light the members like. Lots more will go into the equation to determine what HL will make for us.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/03/07 05:05 PM

Dave, Is it possible to let us know how many members have voted so far? Maybe an update every couple days?

Edited: Never mind, that info is already there. shocked
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/04/07 05:17 AM

As of 11:12 PM EST, 9/03, the current Poll says 38 have voted.

Can a link to the Poll be posted up around the Collector Forums Banner? Perhaps this will make it easier to find and encourage more voting.

Just a suggestion,

Sean

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/04/07 05:26 AM

I can't do that, Sean, but that is a good idea - thanks. John would have to make that placement.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/04/07 02:26 PM

I think the five selected for the vote are a good selection of what was suggested by us CF members.

While I wish one of the ones I suggested was includes, the five the team narrowed the list down from is great.

Can't wait to see the results. smile
Posted By: CAVR

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/04/07 09:29 PM

I am very happy with the initial five (5) picks. I trust no matter which one has the most votes and finally gets accepted for production, we will be happy with it! wink

Re: Go Vote . . . . - 09/10/07 04:56 PM

Please don't forget to vote . . .
© 2024 Collector Forums