LighthouseKeepers.com

HL653 Wisconsin Point Images

Posted By: WackoPaul

HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/17/08 02:54 AM

I thought I would insert an image of the real light in the thread to show how well done the HL723 is by comparision..

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/17/08 02:55 AM

Posted By: Webmaster

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/17/08 04:44 AM

She's a real beauty! Thanks Paul!

That ought to help us Sell Some More!
Posted By: rscroope

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/17/08 02:41 PM

WoW!

How about a top view (aerial) Paul?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/17/08 04:54 PM

Outstanding!!!! Thanks for the pics.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/17/08 05:37 PM

Great looking piece! Great pics!

Many Thanks Paul for the new pics !!!
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/17/08 11:24 PM

Impressive

Thanks for the photographs.

Yes yes yes... I want one... (but we'll have to get over Christmas first)

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/18/08 02:16 AM

I added an image from above, Bob!
Posted By: Cyndi

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/18/08 03:02 AM

Terrific pictures Paul. Should make everyone who hasn't ordered theirs yet, want at least one.
Posted By: RIP Puls

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/18/08 06:16 AM

I don't see a sea horse on the real one.Great pics Paul as usual
RIP

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/18/08 03:52 PM

Orangee, cool Paul!

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/18/08 03:56 PM

It's sort of a red orange or orange red, depending how the light hits it.. Probably a lot more red than orange though! I have an orange pen that I will lay on the roof and shoot a comparison image and post tonight..
Posted By: 5lights

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/18/08 06:34 PM

AWESOME!
Posted By: ktamlin

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/23/08 08:23 PM

LOVE IT!!!!!
Posted By: BeaconBob

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/24/08 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RIP Puls:
I don't see a sea horse on the real one.Great pics Paul as usual
RIP
It's swimming in the water! It gets spooked everytime we try to take its picture!

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 01/25/08 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BeaconBob:
Quote:
Originally posted by RIP Puls:
[b] I don't see a sea horse on the real one.Great pics Paul as usual
RIP
It's swimming in the water! It gets spooked everytime we try to take its picture! [/b]
Now I think you've hit on a real innovation Bob!
Let's get Harry to work on that ONE! vhappy
Bob
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 02/18/08 01:35 AM

Great pictures Paul! Thanks for sharing them with us. I'm looking forward to adding this stunning piece to my collection. It will be a wonderful reminder of our WILD trip in 2005.

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 05/12/08 04:49 PM

I updated the HL number to HL653 on this thread..
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 05/13/08 01:54 AM

www.HarbourLights.com has been updated to reflect #653 as the product number.

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 06/19/08 07:21 PM

Bringing this back to remind people to get their Wisconsin Point Lighthouse not only is it a really neat HL lighthouse but remember that the funds from the lighthouse sales go to support both the Forums and also lighthouse restoration.. Only 500 have been produced making it also very exclusive!

Wisconsin Point Lighthouse Order Page
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 06/22/08 11:48 PM

Those of you that are sitting on the fence rail that want to buy a Wisconsin Point but JUST HAVEN'T GOTTEN AROUND TO IT YET may want to place your order now so you can still get a fairly low number. Our Forums Exclusive will be mentioned in the Lighthouse Depot news letter. This news letter generated some good sales when we advertised for the Erie Land Light. This is also a good time to buy that gift for a special friend or loved one or for that birthday, aniversary or Christmas gift. With the price of gas, you don't even have to worry about delivering it becasue Dave will mail it to whatever address you choose as the shipping is in the purchase price. If you have questions contact Dave or any of the committee members to get an answer.

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 07/06/08 01:58 AM

It's been over a week since I posted last about not procrastinating on buying your WP exclusive. I figured I'd hear from at least one or two members(since we haven't had any new members in 3-4 months) but nary a word. Seems like if evrybody that posts or reads these posts has bought a WP we would have none left with close to 2000 members and at least 200-250 active ones. We still have a few and it sure would be nice if we could sell out and say the WP is retired.
Posted By: Cyndi

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 08/17/08 03:56 AM

I was just wondering who all has bought a WP exclusive. I just had mine out looking at it again. It is such a wonderful piece. And there is only 500 of them. I hope everyone has their order in for one before they are all gone.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 08/17/08 03:04 PM

I bought two of them, and they are a wonderful HL! One will remain in my collection, while the other will probably be sold at a much later date. I predict this rare piece will increase in value in the future, unlike other LE's with larger edition sizes.

smile Bob
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 08/17/08 03:06 PM

I've only bought one so far, but may buy another in the very near future.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 08/17/08 03:59 PM

I have bought two.
Plan on buying another one for Rich's green water version.
Remember we have to get the WP out of the way if we ever want to get another one.

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 09/03/08 01:58 AM

You know, with 492 visitors to the Forums as of this period, it really amazes me that more of the WP pieces aren't being sold. I'm sure that all of our visitors, plus our registered members, have not bought their WP. It's not too late to buy that gift for yourself or a family member.
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 09/03/08 05:13 AM

I have mine.

How many are left unsold?

Re: HL653 Wisconsin Point Images - 09/09/08 11:07 PM

Steph - We still have some left and we were hoping to have a complete sellout similiar to the ELL that sold out in approximately 6 months. We are nowhere near the sellout at this time and it has now been 5 1/2 months since the WP arrived and started shipping. Now is the time to buy your 1st, 2nd or even your 3rd piece for the Christmas gift for your loved one or best friend. We are committed to selling the WP out before we can even begin to entertain another Forums Exclusive so even with the hard times that collectibles are facing, we can still have that sell out we are trying for.
© 2024 Collector Forums