LighthouseKeepers.com

2 Reunions?

Posted By: Sunshine

2 Reunions? - 06/25/05 11:04 PM

Well, we don't seem to have too many forums members who have attended the three past reunions. Let's here from those who have attended at reunions and let us know which ones.

I'm trying to have the people in my scrapbooks all identified before we get to the reunions.
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: 2 Reunions? - 06/26/05 12:18 AM

Judy, I've only been to the Baltimore Reunion but I think you should bring your pictures and we can make a game of it trying to name all the people that you haven't identified. It would be fun. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 2 Reunions? - 06/26/05 05:27 AM

Judy, although we have been to the first three we won't be at the fourth.

HL sent out a reunion wrap up booklet with a list of the people after each reunion didn't they ??
(I don't have any of mine handy now though)
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: 2 Reunions? - 06/27/05 04:15 PM

Ruthie, I'll bring my scrapbooks for everyone to help me.

Mark, I'm sorry you won't be there. I know that you will be there in spirit and we will all miss you. But we'll share our photos with you. We could make a cutout of you and include you in the reunion photos.
Posted By: dkhemming

Re: 2 Reunions? - 06/27/05 06:52 PM

The Hemmming's were at the 2nd and 3rd reunion's. Like Mark we too will not be in attendance for the 4th reunion either.
smile smile smile
Posted By: Rrronne

Re: 2 Reunions? - 06/27/05 11:07 PM

My wife and I attended the Providence and Baltimore Reunions. We will be at the 2005 reunion.
Posted By: fscjr

Re: 2 Reunions? - 06/28/05 11:48 AM

Carolyn and I have been at the previous three, and happily will be at this one too. Frank Carbone NELL
Posted By: Cana Fan

Re: 2 Reunions? - 06/28/05 02:55 PM

This will be our second, with Baltimore being the first.

Mike
Posted By: bonnebert

Re: 2 Reunions? - 06/28/05 03:25 PM

We only attended the Baltimore reunion, and will be attending this one.

Joyce
Posted By: Rock

Re: 2 Reunions? - 06/28/05 04:27 PM

Pam, kinda bummed you won't be there...and you are so close by...why?!
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: 2 Reunions? - 06/28/05 10:55 PM

Rock,
Thanks but, I'll email you buddy! ......I will be going on Suzanne's cruise though! laugh
Pam
© 2024 Collector Forums