LighthouseKeepers.com

Duluth Entry Harbor

Posted By: Larry R

Duluth Entry Harbor - 04/05/04 05:42 AM

This is the first picture off the new digital camera, not my best handywork, but I'm still trying to figure out all the tricks with this thing...

I was about 100' out on an ice ledge shooting back across the ice to the canal. The sand is a neat addition, considering at that point, I was 25 feet above the water as well. A great example of what the power of Lake Superior can do to eroding the shoreline.

Posted By: Jenifer Selwa

Re: Duluth Entry Harbor - 04/05/04 06:27 AM

Very cool! Amazing to still see that much ice at this time of the year!
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Duluth Entry Harbor - 04/05/04 06:28 AM

Thanks for sharing your great weather, Larry. You go ahead and keep the ice up there. What new toy are you playing with?
Posted By: Larry R

Re: Duluth Entry Harbor - 04/05/04 06:59 AM

Compliments of a loving wife and a ton of OT, I have a Canon EOS Digital Rebel. What I like most about it, is that I can use all my autofocus Canon lenses with it, so I didn't have to go buy any new lenses, well except for a 100-300 f/2.8 lens that I have always wanted and as long as the wallet was open....
Posted By: Jenifer Selwa

Re: Duluth Entry Harbor - 04/05/04 07:04 AM

Hey Larry! I bought the same thing last fall. See my recent post, April 2004 Gale. Those were all shot with the Digital Rebel and a 200/2.8 L lens and a Canon 1.4x converter. I've been nothing but happy with mine. Let me know if I can answer any questions!
© 2024 Collector Forums